When is Swoard sure available again?

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

bowen
Rank 5
Rank 5

When is Swoard sure available again?

Post by bowen » Friday 30 July 2004, 23:11

hello,

i am starting a thread about the desicion between some f2 boards in miscellaneous. the reason is that i have a credit at a dealer and have to take a board over there.

now i had a little time to search the net, and read the comments to swoard in this forum detailed.

i see there is no other website, wehre pictures or videos ar so impressive like here. there ar some other sites, but they all driving more the racer-style.

anyway. i think you are now what youre talking about, and the swoard ist THE board how make it easyer to drive like P&J&N
one point is also the versatylity. i drive a silberpfeil in skihalle at neuss germany last week, and it was good carving. but the regular drift-turns beeing very hard to drive, and this although the board was a little bit to short for me. than i have very big feet an have to set horrable binding angle. together with bumby slopes on the afternoon it will be real fun :?

so my question is, can i get shure that there is a swoard maufacturing at the begining of the season?

i have to take some board at the dealer and sell it somewehre, that i have the money for the swoard.

i hope you going on!!!

is there any tesboard left that i can test on begining of the season?

1,80m/90-100kg/46Bbootsize

thanx so far and regards from bavaria
...sunny days ar the best!

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

Swoard next season

Post by nils » Sunday 1 August 2004, 12:52

Hey,

We are working on getting a new production of the Extremecarver going, but at this point can still NOT tell if it is going to be positive 100% and when the boards can be available.... You will need a 168H or maybe a 175H since you are on the big feet heavy side :)...
We are out of those in the stock anyway so you can burn a few candles and hope it will get us produce fine boards next year :)
We will know more to tell everyone in sept/oct.
Nils

bowen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Swoard next season

Post by bowen » Sunday 1 August 2004, 18:09

nils wrote:We are working on getting a new production of the Extremecarver going, but at this point can still NOT tell if it is going to be positive 100% and when the boards can be available.... You will need a 168H or maybe a 175H since you are on the big feet heavy side :)...
We are out of those in the stock anyway so you can burn a few candles and hope it will get us produce fine boards next year :)
We will know more to tell everyone in sept/oct.
i will burn much candles!!!! pleas get it working! i am going to tescenters at seasons starting anyway, but please find a manufacturer!

is there still a testboard isn tihis size?

bowen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by bowen » Thursday 12 August 2004, 21:50

Hi again,

i was on Hintertux-Glaciar on 10.01.04-12.01.04.So far...better conditions that i thought! Not realy for EC but for some normal caarvin ok.

but mor important! i have no board in the moment, so i have to rent(test) some.

first day i get a head fx orl vx or something like that. i thoght" they dont make raceboards anymoree, wath an old shit is that :lol: " buuuuut ole, ole it was very okay. aaand! it was real wide!

second day i hve the f2 speedster rs wirh 173cm. an wath should i say? with my 46 boots i have on this soft conditions to set an binding angel, that was nearly 90 degrees. together with the bad slopes it was horror!!!

so wath should i say? the head board(i dont now wether this where a good board sometimes) was more better than the f2, with the simple reason, that it was a little wider, at nearly the same stiffness.

my season will starting at 20. of september, i am shure that swoard can be the solution for me. i wish more than the best, that the show can go on!

and is there any testboard for my specification???

tommaso2k
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tommaso2k » Friday 13 August 2004, 10:34

Bowen,

you are really the master of testing boards :wink: and maybe you have some pictures of the RS with a 90 degree angle of your bidings. Maybe you should try a monoski or skwal because now you are used to the high angles :wink: - just kidding.

I think the swoard guys don´t have any 175 on stock for testing because you already asked this question.

For sure all people here in the forum are crossing fingers that swoard team will find an appropriate manufacturer for the new Swoard boards asap.

Wish you nice days with your additional testings.

Greetings

Thomas
Brand doesn´t matter, the spirit does!