Last 5 available Swoards 1st generation

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

Swoard availability>

Post by nils » Monday 22 November 2004, 9:45

I'll publish the updated listing asap today or tomorrow> we have taken the decision to sell all boards, including the one kept for warranty issues since we are confident the new boards will arrive in January ( cross fingers)...So it will be the last solution to get swoard at reduced price!!.. Updated list features a few 175M too...

As for the new production, we indeed are testing the second round of protos very soon, and shall announce the results just after ( early december)...
since the full production requires a few things to settle ( aka sending the atc matrix to the factory etc...) we cannot really say what the delay will be! .. Stay tuned!

Nils

harald
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by harald » Monday 22 November 2004, 9:57

Hi Nils,
Great news!! Many of the my carving friends here now want to buy a Swoard and are disappointed when they hear that production has stopped and that Swoard will not be available before next season. Now, I can perhaps bring them the good message of being able to buy a Swoard already this season. I also have left the good quality version of Extremedreamer on CD and Stoked 2 (compressed version as the DVD download failed) to my snowboard (extremesport dealer). I have not checked yet, but they seemed to be interested to give Swoard a try, if possible, even if their previous experiences with alpine boards and hardboots have not been too good. I will follow up soon.
harald

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

UPDATED LISTING

Post by nils » Monday 22 November 2004, 22:40

Ok gentlemen and ladies> here is the LAST list of available boards at a reduced price... We have decided to sell ALL the stock since we are confident the new boards are going to come in 2005 ! It means we are selling those we kept for warranty issues! ( please do not break your board now!!).. Be aware that the new production is NOT ready yet since we still have to test more protos, and find a way to get the ATC matrix done and shipped to the factory, which is not so simple since it is fragile as hell!! Selling those will also allow us to stock more of the new board so this is why we took the decision!

https://www.extremecarving.com/listingboards0304.pdf

Remember to add the VAT of your country to the price, unless you pick it up in Zinal at ECS 2005 or here....

Thnx!
Nils

PS: for those interested: please with each email send your details such as weight, height, feet size, and in case you are sure: delivery adress and delivery telephone:!!!!

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Congrats to Swoard team

Post by Hans » Tuesday 23 November 2004, 19:54

Congratulations and all the best to the SWOARDteam by having found a new manufacturer for the SWOARD. Hope you will get through this year and solve all the practical problems you have right now with this solution.

Greets, Hans.

drcr
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by drcr » Sunday 19 December 2004, 2:35

What's the status on a licensed US manufacturer?