An opinion about "Carved"

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

raphael
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: An opinion about "Carved"

Post by raphael » Monday 6 April 2009, 14:02

AZ wrote:Finally, I live in Trento (Italy), where every year we have the "international film festival" for mountain and exploration movies
http://www.trentofestival.it/
Jonas: have you considered submitting it there?
Why not ? But we didn't know about it.

Seems to be to late for applications. :(
Swoard 168M / Undertaker 185 + F2 Race Ti + tuned Raichle 324
Resorts : St Lary / Peyragudes / La Thuile
Carver toute l'année : carveboard.fr

azaz44
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by azaz44 » Tuesday 14 April 2009, 14:34

Hi Jonas

I'm in winter sports since quite some time (was skiing before), and my current board costs similar money as Swoard does. So you don't need to tell my the gear is expensive, I know that. But does it change anything about the movie?

You also shouldn't tell me what movies I watch, what things I like and how not-as-special-as-you I am. How did you find this out? If it comes to the movies, I actually do not watch any at all.

This topic is about the movie called "Carved", not me.

If it comes to the money - "I've tried, I've paid" as you say in US. And anyway, I'm still going to watch "Carved" from time to time and appreciate the quality, or maybe learn EC one day. So my money is spent.

And BTW. Whatever you do, people can and will review it and comment on it. Especially if they pay money for this, but also if it's free. There's nothing wrong with that and you should get used to live with this.

Cheers from one-from-the-masses

fivat
Swoard & EC founder
Swoard & EC founder

Post by fivat » Tuesday 14 April 2009, 18:48

ralphreinle wrote:Hi guys,

My name is Ralph Reinle and I am the guy who edit and color graded the La Carvesina. Directed by Jonas Rejman, we came with a version that is faster and has more "action". It was a lot of work but I am very happy with the final result!

I am not a snowboarder myself (kind of hard to find snow around here in Brazil!) but I hope it meets your expectations and you guys have fun watching it as I had editing it!

Cheers!

Ralph
Indeed it must have been a lot of work. Congratulations Ralph! I love "La Carvesina"! :clap3:

Patrice Fivat