Great aftersales service from swoard

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

mabu
Rank 3
Rank 3

Great aftersales service from swoard

Post by mabu » Sunday 24 February 2008, 2:19

Hey everybody,

After a great and smooth warranty process for my broken board, I wanted to post my experience.

I think this might be useful for people thinking about buying a swoard and asking themselves what would happen in case their board breakes and there is no shop they could go to like they could with e.g. an F2 or any other brand which is sold via retail dealers.

My board broke after just 2 days of riding due to an manufacturing defect.
After contacting the Swoard team and sending pics of the damage, they asked me to send back the broken board. At the same time they send me a brand new board. There was no such a thing like emailing back and forth; they straightly offered to replace the board.

Of course I was worried about the shipping costs and the additional cost which arose from another customs declaration when they send the new board (for some reason they had to add a proforma invoice).

BUT, Swoard took over ALL costs that were connected to the warranty case, so that there was NO harm to me. They transfered all money within shortest time.

Thank you very much again for this accommodating service!!!
Snow is only frozen water - but what is ice?