Any options other than list price?

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

Tellurider
Rank 0
Rank 0

Any options other than list price?

Post by Tellurider » Monday 10 December 2007, 4:54

Are there any blemish boards available? I could care less about any/all aspects of appearance. I just want to ride it. I am 6' 215 lbs. Want a 175 hard. I have a friend that may want one also if available. He is 10 lbs. lighter than me. Paying close to list is too much for me. An undamaged '08 demo/s would also work with or without bindings. I would settle for an older model but i read somewhere that they delaminate easily and have little/no protection in tip and tail. My budget is not as extreme as my desire to ride. THANKS
Some say go big or go home. I say go big and then go home.

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

Hello

Post by nils » Monday 10 December 2007, 10:16

Unfortunately we need them demo boards and will start maybe sell some the last day of the ECS....sorry :(... the boards with cosmetic defects become demos so we have only very few of them... i will provide a small list soon of the available boards for sell with small cosmetic problems after we secure all demos we need... but there is no H flex anyway.. Price for those will be rebates of 10% max

N

fivat
Swoard & EC founder
Swoard & EC founder

Re: Any options other than list price?

Post by fivat » Monday 10 December 2007, 11:50

We won't sell demo Swoards of generation 3 this year at the ECS 2008! Maybe in 2009. They are new and in perfect state (even the few ones with cosmetics defects).

We will only sell the very last 3-4 demo Swoards of generation 2 at a very good price.

Patrice Fivat