Stolen Swoard > 175H 030 (1st gen) > look around guys!

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

Stolen Swoard > 175H 030 (1st gen) > look around guys!

Post by nils » Friday 19 January 2007, 15:54

Hello,
Henrik just had his Swoard (1st geneartion) stolen.
I assume it was in Norway.
If someone sees it pop out in ebay or anywhere, please report to local police or here!

Board model: Swoard 175H (first production with glossy topsheet)
Serial number: 175H 030

thnx

Nils

pokkis
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by pokkis » Friday 19 January 2007, 16:36

Would help also if resort known :wink:
But it is shame that some punk is stealing carving stuff 8O

Silber

Post by Silber » Monday 22 January 2007, 11:43

Unless they use it for interior decoration it will come up around sooner or later...remember that the serial number is written in the middle of the board..

The community is the best insurance tool for having any chance of recovering it...if we do get it back it would be really cool...
Francesco Swoard (1G175M 3G175M020 e 168H054),Wingergun205,Shaman193,TTubeS1/174GS,F2 (RS183'08 e'06/Lancelot/Slbpfl),Virus (Hurric./Dragon),Pogo (Hardc./Imp.),Burton (FP/Speed/PJ/CustomX),WildDuckFantasy, Duret168, OxygenProton168GS

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

I'm not sure maybe owner can give us more details

Post by nils » Monday 22 January 2007, 11:51

board had Catek's on it... i think it was stolen in Norway... but unsure yet.

eaglefly
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by eaglefly » Monday 22 January 2007, 15:11

Having its swoard stolen REALLY sucks :evil: ...I guess guys stealing alpine gear might know what they are doing or are really as***. :?:

BTW what can we do to prevent that?? I mean we all need to eat for lunch...any good lock system besides our own eyes and legs? Before having a swoard (used a few hours during 3 days ie 3 lunch) i was not worried much (who would go for my old gear) but by the time I got IT, well another story... :roll:...it"s like the 'prunelle de mes yeux'...AND while satisfying my basic needs (hunger) i'm just hoping they would go for a freestyle board or a 168/175 not my dear 161 :oops:
* * * "Carve diem, that's it " * * *

harald
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by harald » Tuesday 23 January 2007, 13:12

The board was stolen at the Norwegian resort Geilo at the Geilolia side a Saturday early december 2006. The board has Catec bindings with a Catek Intec at the heel. I have spread the message around to the carvers I know in Norway, but we still should look around if it shows up in some advertisement.
Regarding locking systems, I have a plastic covered metal leash that can be attached to a rack or something with a little lock when you have a break. Still the leash can bet cut with a metal scissor, but I think it prevents from just walking away with the board. People cutting the wire will look suspicious. There are also other locking devices intended for skis and boards and they are easily carried in the pocket. Some ski resorts also have lockable racks. At some places you have to insert a coin. However, now you also can buy a key, I think it is called Top Lock Key or something similar, that fits racks at many resorts.
harald