Any News?

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

Felix
Rank 5
Rank 5
Location: Austria, but moedling near vienna, bloody 1 hour drive to semmering or rax

Post by Felix » Friday 4 March 2005, 11:55

What about eastern Austria, eg Schladming or middle Kitzsteinhorn. At both the places many carvers gather. Sölden is not too bad either.

Kitzsteinhorn once was the mecca for alpine-carving. With well over 60-80 really good carvers on the weekends. And if I say really good, they knew their business. There were sometimes more than 500 hardbooters on one day. Sad those times are gone. Most of them ski nowadays.

István
Rank 5
Rank 5

Kaprun

Post by István » Friday 4 March 2005, 15:05

Indeed good place, although the accident decreased tourism.

But never seen that much carvers thers. When was that?

I have found some funny pics on their site regarding rules, I attached one where boarders are the bad boys again....

Cheers,

István
Attachments
Rules.gif
Rules.gif (22.39 KiB) Viewed 6736 times

harald
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by harald » Tuesday 19 April 2005, 13:29

Nils,
It is April. We are still curious of the progress. Are the boards, both 2D and 3D ready for production? Have you experience from shops? I think there are some that want to have a Swoard for next season, including me since the frontside edge on my Swoard begins to be thin due to an ufortunate meeting with a rock this season.
harald

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

Well !

Post by nils » Wednesday 20 April 2005, 21:47

Harald,

We have just finished the paint silkscreen tests, and it seems the paint sticks well on the topsheet, now i just ordered the topsheet that will make it in the production, but allow a few weeks before they can be painted, send to virus!

then its all ready!

we have just 4 shops in discussions now, but 2 more interested but basically they want the price and to see the boards before further discussions...

We are confidents the boards will come out, really sad about all the delay, but the 2D will be really worth it! its a great board!

Nils

harald
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by harald » Thursday 21 April 2005, 12:15

Nils,
Thanks. I will spread the good word among the local EC community.
harald

grady
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by grady » Friday 29 April 2005, 17:43

this good news for swoard! Maybe I get mine early not with top sheet and use own paint job from automobile body paint shop. I can have it flame job with skull and flame and slogan "Live to carve, Carve to live". Oh yes. Then I am cooking with gas.

panama-joe
Rank 1
Rank 1

@Nils: any News ?

Post by panama-joe » Thursday 23 June 2005, 11:54

Hi Nils,

Even in summer time, I can't help thinking of snowboarding :wink:

Since your last post is dated two moths ago, I just wanted to check whether there are any news from the production / sales frontier ? ...

Regards, Jochen