Swoard 168M tested

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

Rietzschel
Rank 4
Rank 4

Swoard 168M tested

Post by Rietzschel » Friday 17 December 2004, 23:32

Tested by Diablillo, on request a translation from the German Forum

Hi,

Since 6 months I´m the proud owner of a Swoard. Last sommer I´ve already been riding twice on the Hintertux Glacier but ufortunately the circumstances were not too well. So I wasn´t able to say something objective about this board.
Now, after 5 days Soelden (glacier) I have to tell you what a great board this Swoard is.

Actually I visited this site accidentally and became quickly fascinated. I did than, something one shouldn´t do, spontaneously buy a reduced Swoard without testing it. I simply trusted the video´s and this Forum. Before this buy I was, and still am, a convinced Virus-rider.

To the Swoard: the worst part was the stance, but after half a day one gets used to it. Edgehold is so gigantic, that when you expect to loose grip and fly the edges still holding out.
I was used to this because I ride multiple Virus, but I must admit that the Swoard puts in something extra! Note: simply an outstanding board

Something else: On one of those days I tested the new Virus Boots. Around noon I´ve returned them, they felt uncomfortable and for methey were to hard.

Greet

Stefan
Swoard 161H, Burton FP 168 symmetrical, Killer Loop R3 159, Nitro GT 154, F2 Race Titanium, Raichle 323

Rietzschel
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Rietzschel » Friday 17 December 2004, 23:34

Hey Stefan,

Gonna cost you a beer :wink:
Swoard 161H, Burton FP 168 symmetrical, Killer Loop R3 159, Nitro GT 154, F2 Race Titanium, Raichle 323

Diablillo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Diablillo » Saturday 18 December 2004, 9:28

Hi Rietzschel,

great Job. The beer is yours.

Stefan