Ordering dual

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

Tomba
Rank 3
Rank 3

Ordering dual

Post by Tomba » Sunday 3 February 2013, 19:36

I want o make an order for Dual, attached with a few questions. Problem is, that I cant reach anyone at the company (team) via. E-mail...
How to get in touch wiht the company? Mail? Phone?

Thnkx and best regards,

Tomo

Arnaud
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Ordering dual

Post by Arnaud » Sunday 3 February 2013, 20:42

why can't you join by email ? any error ?
Swoard EC Pro2 168H - Swoard EC12 Boots - Gen5 168H - Stoke 162 M

Tomba
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tomba » Sunday 3 February 2013, 23:13

Not an error, just no reply for a week, so I was not sure, if contact information on website are up to date.

Anyway Petr contacted and me and forwarded my mail to you @Arnaud... I hope we are in contact via mail.

Regards,

Tomo

fivat
Swoard & EC founder
Swoard & EC founder

Post by fivat » Monday 4 February 2013, 17:16

We found your message in the anti-spam folder of our e-mail provider. :-( It happens even with some friends sometimes.

Note that you could have placed an online order and asked your questions in the comments part.

Anyway, you asked by e-mail:
Tomo wrote:1. Which size is the best for me?
I am 180cm tall, weight from 77 to 80kg, foot size 26.5 MP, relatively weak legs. Intended use is 100% softboots, on and off piste, basic jumps and trics...
DUAL 168 with no hesitation.
Tomo wrote:2. What boots and bindings would you recomend for me, based on mentioned above (price is not so important in reasonable limits...) ?
It's difficult to give advices on bindings and soft boots, because it depends on your personal preferences and your feet: some brands are better for wide feet, some for narrow feet. Myself I have tested many brands and most of the time I have feet pains in soft boots after a few hours.

Some soft boots and bindings are quite hard actually, like the Salomon Malamute or the Flow models for example. It may be good for carving and aggressive freeriding, but you may prefer softer boots for jumps and tricks. If you are used to watersports you may like the feeling you get with really soft boots in deep powder.

About the bindings, try to get the same brand as the boots so you have the best adjustment.

Patrice Fivat

Tomba
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tomba » Monday 4 February 2013, 17:38

Thank you guys. :pray2:
I just ordered my dual, so please check spambox, so the order wouldn't get lost...

Regards

fivat
Swoard & EC founder
Swoard & EC founder

Post by fivat » Monday 4 February 2013, 17:40

:bravo: You are in the white list now.

Patrice Fivat