Which boots?

Various topics, technical questions, announcements, events, resorts, ...

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, Arnaud, nils

keepTheSport
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Which boots?

Post by keepTheSport » Wednesday 27 March 2013, 15:42

Third time lucky, I think I have boots that fit, with some help from a very helpful virtual shopper, :wink:

These are mp 24.5 but the liner is too small for me. However, my feet with thick socks, fit easily into the shell with a comfortable amount of room to spare.

My foot measures just under 25cm, yet feels totally crushed by the liner that came with the boot (24.5), to such an extent,I cannot get my foot into the boot when the liner is in. BTW the boots and liner are new, not a mark, never been worn, considering these are 2nd hand. Does anyone think if I wore the liners as slipper s around the house that they would stretch a bit?

Btw, the upper shell moves backwards and forwards with movement, if I leave the leaver at the back of the boot in the up position, which I assume is unlocked., would I be safe to use the boots this way,?
Any further help appreciated :)

2013-03-27 13.20.49-1.jpg
2013-03-27 13.20.49-1.jpg (25.72 KiB) Viewed 2832 times
Such fun-gr!
One more try-bk!

Wouter
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Which boots?

Post by Wouter » Thursday 28 March 2013, 17:37

Hi. Just to finish off this chat which I started more than a year ago. I finally bought a pair of Deeluxe Free69. Even despite the great advise from many people in this string of conversations, I never dared to buy boots from any site as I have an obsession to try them on first. I met with a group in Sierra Nevada (a paradise for extreme carving btw) and bought the boots from Felix, the distributor in Spain. They feel good, are just the right size although I havent tried them on the piste. Given the multiple options the boot provides, I'm sure it will he a good buy. The mix of laces (like soft boots) and buckles (on both sides) feels very good. Thanks again to everybody on the help in buying the boots and interest chat on polish booz vs scottisch Marmite. In Sierra Nevada we drink ice cold Alhambra beers in Crescendo. Dont forget the nacho's.
Swoard 168M Pro2
Oxess 164 Titanium
Volkl 175 Skwal
F2 Respect