Indy or Track325?

Various topics, technical questions, announcements, events, resorts, ...

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, Arnaud, nils

pepelu
Rank 0
Rank 0

Indy or Track325?

Post by pepelu » Thursday 27 December 2007, 13:06

Hi everyone!
after being without carving seriously for a while :? , y have decided to change my old Burton e-deck and my UPS for brand new gear. Here in Spain is extremely difficult to get this stuff :cry: , and after trying without benefit I'll buy on the web.
I have some doubts with the boots, is the Indy as hard as it is said? Someone wrote in the forum that the even the springs were too stiff for extremecarving and has to be replaced. Is Track 325 a good option without tunning it? Does the BTS fit these boots?
As I checked on the Swoard table I should get the 161 size, but it is not in the market for this year. Are you guys not manufacturing it in that size anymore? I also use an SD 168cm and maybe it's too big for me.

Thanks for your help!
Hope this winter would be better than the last one...

SITO
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by SITO » Saturday 29 December 2007, 1:57

Hi Pepelu! :lol:
Where are you from?
yes in Spain is imposible to get hard stuff, is more easy to find it out there by internet, Yes the BTS really improve how the boots works, I ride with AF 600 and BTS with soft springs, and I am very happy with this combo,

This Weekend I was riding in Formigal,actually is the resort with more snow iN Spain, OR at least this is what they are talking......they tell that they have around 100 cm of snow but I can tell you that they will really have around 50cm or less , too much people on the slopes, stones and very narrow, to bad To do EC, Still we need more snow on our resorts! :cry:
Hope to see you riding!!

Y que pepelu, je je,
Saludos
Sito
Ride hard;100% fun

Le Fanfoué
Swoard team
Swoard team

Re: Indy or Track325?

Post by Le Fanfoué » Sunday 30 December 2007, 22:49

pepelu wrote:Hi everyone!
I'll buy on the web.
I have some doubts with the boots, is the Indy as hard as it is said? Someone wrote in the forum that the even the springs were too stiff for extremecarving and has to be replaced. Is Track 325 a good option without tunning it? Does the BTS fit these boots?
Hope this winter would be better than the last one...
Hi, I'll try to spreak english just for you (poor boy).
I bought my Indy on Ebay.
Now I ride a swoard, and it's true, Indy are realy hard.
I just tested my indy without the back springs systems, and it's to soft for me...
For other peoples, it's good, they can ride without this mecanisme, but not me...
You can change all the back springs systeme, or take of this element (back on left on the picture). Without this element, the spring works with more free... normaly.
I'll test this modification next tuesday.
If it can help you (I hope you're understand what I min).
A+
Fanfoué
Attachments
Indy01.JPG
Indy01.JPG (115.1 KiB) Viewed 2880 times

pepelu
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Indy or Track325?

Post by pepelu » Wednesday 2 January 2008, 17:50

Thank you guys for your advices!
I got delivered two pair of DEELUXE boots by next weekend in a ski shop in Madrid, but I don't konw which models. I'll see which fits me best.

We'll keep in touch!