ZINAL ECS06 > details :)

Various topics, technical questions, announcements, events, resorts, ...

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, Arnaud, nils

raphael
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: PROBLEM :)

Post by raphael » Tuesday 15 November 2005, 14:44

Benn wrote:
Hans wrote:Talked to dearest Stephanie and have made my reservation. I was the first who made a reservation for this event. Told her she will gonna be busy with it.
You're lucky.
Stephanie told me "not before end of week! Please wait ..." :(
I was told the same, just 5 minutes ago.
Swoard 168M / Undertaker 185 + F2 Race Ti + tuned Raichle 324
Resorts : St Lary / Peyragudes / La Thuile
Carver toute l'année : carveboard.fr

audacium
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by audacium » Tuesday 15 November 2005, 16:12

Hi all,

I agree with Patrice, the package price is an excellent deal. Switzerland is so expensive that you have to negotiate a while to get such a deal. Please honor the efforts of Jacques, Patrice and Nils, I am very sure it is a lot of time and effort to organize everything and still offer such a good price.

Greetzs, Eduard.
--
Swoard 175M 0048

WokkingMax
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by WokkingMax » Tuesday 15 November 2005, 18:26

audacium, i'm not saying anything against patrice nils or someone else.. i was just wondering why the price for the lift are this year almost at normal values. when i stayed one extra day (dont know if it was 05 or 04) i payd for one day normal price 40 SFr. dont get me wrong, i don't accuse nils / patrice / jaques for that price. Its a matter of zinal. the complete package is pretty nice,yes, but compared to last year it seems more expansive.

But again, thanks to nils , patrice and jaques for their work.

PS: Im a student from stuttgart: i learned to save money that i dont have :twisted: :lol:
Quote Fruno: "Weiss einer von euch, was das Wort "Hirnwixerei" bedeutet?"

Virus-CyborgTitanal181 "Blingbling"/Undertaker192 "Sissi"
Deeluxe-Suzuka Thermoflex
Sikaflexed Gloves

audacium
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by audacium » Tuesday 15 November 2005, 18:31

Yeah, no worries, I just think that the price from last year was an absolute exception not to be expected again - as we can see now :). And if I remember right the dinner was not included last year?

Cheers, Eduard.
--
Swoard 175M 0048

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: PROBLEM :)

Post by Hans » Tuesday 15 November 2005, 19:44

Benn wrote:
Hans wrote:Talked to dearest Stephanie and have made my reservation. I was the first who made a reservation for this event. Told her she will gonna be busy with it.
You're lucky.
Stephanie told me "not before end of week! Please wait ..." :(
Hi, Benn

got this answere from Stéphanie just this afternoon, in replying at my email and telephone reservation:
Many thanks for your email. We would like to inform you that we had to forward your email to the hotel Bouquetins in Zinal. They will send you an offer and so you can book it directly at the hotel.

Concerning the lift pass and the dinner at the Sorebois cabin, we have to talk with the director of the cabins of Zinal, because it's him who has organised this package deal. But don't worry, we will keep you informed and you will receive an email tomorrow afternoon.
I will keep you informed about the answers through this topic, will be continued......

Greets, Hans.

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Package deal, no info yet

Post by Hans » Wednesday 16 November 2005, 18:39

Got an email from Stéphanie from the tourist office this afternoon. They will speak to the director of the cabin of Zinal tomorrow, story will be continued as stated before ......... (just a soap ECS story :lol: ).

Greets, Hans.

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

update !

Post by nils » Friday 18 November 2005, 9:11

Ok now its fine :) They know who we are, and they are finishing finding the solution for the last hotels that have no visa payment!
What happenened is we got the phone number BEFORE he told them ( he thought we were going to wait another week before posting it hehe)

Also good news for pokkis, and the others that are coming for a long period of time and just want to purchase swoard package and dinner at sorebois without the lifts: it will be possible to "buy" the package directly at the lift saturday for 45 swiss francs.
For those that are doing maths aka how much is the lift fee in that case: its around 28 swiss francs per day > 19 euros

Nils

WokkingMax
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: update !

Post by WokkingMax » Friday 18 November 2005, 10:08

nils wrote:For those that are doing maths aka how much is the lift fee in that case: its around 28 swiss francs per day > 19 euros
:twisted: :wink: :twisted: Hi!... :P That's only a theoretical price? I love miracles and mathematics :-D
http://www.langeneggers.ch/raetsel.htm (for those who are interested)

Greetings :wink:

Sikaflexed Gloves

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: update !

Post by Hans » Tuesday 22 November 2005, 17:57

nils wrote:Ok now its fine :) They know who we are, and they are finishing finding the solution for the last hotels that have no visa payment!
What happenened is we got the phone number BEFORE he told them ( he thought we were going to wait another week before posting it hehe)

Also good news for pokkis, and the others that are coming for a long period of time and just want to purchase swoard package and dinner at sorebois without the lifts: it will be possible to "buy" the package directly at the lift saturday for 45 swiss francs.
For those that are doing maths aka how much is the lift fee in that case: its around 28 swiss francs per day > 19 euros
Just got an email from Stepanie from the tourist office that all has been set to book now!!! So you can give them your Credit Card number and the package will be booked by her.

Greets, Hans.

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Booking just works fine!!!

Post by Hans » Wednesday 23 November 2005, 18:15

Just got an email from Stephanie from the tourist office that my Credit Card will be debited for CHF 260.00 for two packages. So things are working well now. I will also receive a voucher by email which I can use to get my lift tickets at the cashpoint of the skilift of Zinal. See you in Zinal!!
Greets, Hans.

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

Small explanations :)

Post by nils » Friday 25 November 2005, 9:32

Has been a bit confusing for a few of us! Here is how it goes for the ECS

- Packages are booked by the Office du tourisme ( number on first PDF)
they will charge your credit card, so please make sure you have it ready ( i have found its much quicker to do it by phone also). They will book your packages and send them by post ' vouchers'

- Hotels: the Easiest way: use the second PDF and call the hotel you wish to stay in directly: it is WAY quicker than having the office du tourisme do it for you.

Hope this helps ! Sorry again for the hasssle!

Nils

WokkingMax
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by WokkingMax » Friday 25 November 2005, 12:51

Is there a deadline till when someone has to book?

Sikaflexed Gloves

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

deadline :)

Post by nils » Friday 25 November 2005, 14:48

well its basically a hotel deadline > when they are booked then its no more room!
For the packages themselves, I think a week before is reasonnable... but it will still be possible to get the lift passes everymorning like last years.
For the restaurant saturday night its impossible because they have to know how many people are there at least a week before

N.

pokkis
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: deadline :)

Post by pokkis » Friday 25 November 2005, 15:29

nils wrote:For the packages themselves, I think a week before is reasonnable... but it will still be possible to get the lift passes everymorning like last years.
For the restaurant saturday night its impossible because they have to know how many people are there at least a week before
and earlier Nils said:
So is it possible get packet on lift or not ? :roll:
Anyway there will be currently 3 in our group :wink:

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

seems clear :)

Post by nils » Friday 25 November 2005, 15:42

answer is quoted in the question : yes :)