VOTE HERE for an European Expression Session

Various topics, technical questions, announcements, events, resorts, ...

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, Arnaud, nils

Would you participate in an European Expression Session (meeting for carvers over few days) next year?

YES
58%
NO
4%
I wish to know<br>location & date first!
38%

Total votes: 48

vkrouverk
Rank 5
Rank 5

EES vs. ECS

Post by vkrouverk » Friday 13 September 2002, 21:02

As probably some of you know, Pureboarding team is organizing european carving session in 6-8 December, 2002 in Lech, Austria. Extremecarving is organizing european expression session in March 2003 (IIRC). Is someone intending to participate in both events? Is this idea of organizing 2 events good idea?
My point is, that I wonder, whether there is enought participants for both events and whether it wouldn't be better to start with one event and consolidate all hard-boot carvers in Europe? Or is there so many carvers in Europe, willing to participate in such events, that they all don't fit to one slope/resort? Or am I just went crazy from this long, hot summer and constant dreaming about snowboarding? (latter is most possible reason, I guess :-)

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

Vk..>>

Post by nils » Friday 13 September 2002, 23:25

Yes we heard about pureboarding session...Its going to be a real event etc... whereas we are just going to organise a meeting: Tell everyone that wants to come on the resort XYZ on week end XX. Its going to be unformal, and will be just about riding together.. We are not comparable to pureboarding which has a team, makes boards, sells videos etc.. I think its good that many different people organize things in the carving world in europe these days..

If only we could unite and create a European Carving association, with carvers of whole europe, and various contests etc...
I'm sure its something that will be reality in the future.. its too early now...

I wish good luck to pureboarding with there session :)

binaural
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by binaural » Saturday 21 September 2002, 19:11

Hey there!

Yesterday I met two friends who have been snowboarding die-hards for a long time (one rides european boardercross) and I told them about extremecarving.com.
They were thrilled about the movies and even more when I told them about the meeting. So, plus 3... :D

ablazespy
Rank 5
Rank 5

are there any date present?

Post by ablazespy » Wednesday 8 January 2003, 22:40

Is there any action for the EES dates or any thing to test the
Swoard Extremecarver?

please let me know where and when!

if there is nothing setup yet let's come together and organize something before the end of this winter!!!! :D :D :D :D
(EES = European Expresion Session = Carvers meeting):wink:
greetz Dènis/ Ablazespy