VIDEOS OF PREVIOUS EVENTS here in the YouTube channel
MOST RECENT 15th ECS: YouTube film and download.
We are very excited to announce here the dates of the "Swoard Demo Tour 2019". This "Tour" includes of course the main event "ExtremeCarving Session (ECS)" (16th edition) and four other smaller meetings (in resorts we have "certified for EC"). "Demo" does not only mean that the participants can test Swoard boards, but also that they can watch demonstrations of extremecarving by the Swoard team (the founders and Swoard instructors).
- 15-16 December 2018: Hintertux (Austria, very close to Germany and Italy) > details and registration here
- 12-13 January 2019: Peyragudes (Pyrenees, France) > CANCELED due to lack of snow
- 26-27-28 January 2019: Zinal (Valais, Switzerland) - MAIN EVENT - 16th SWOARD ExtremeCarving Session > details and registration here
Book your hotel or apartment as soon as possible, in Zinal or Grimentz (both resorts are linked by a gondola)
- 9-10 March 2019: Pila (Aosta, Italy) > details and registration in January
- 23-24 March 2019: Courchevel (France) > details and registration in January
At least 2-3 Swoard instructors will be present at each event. The Swoard team will be complete with 6 instructors during the main event "ExtremeCarving Session" in Zinal.
The new model SWOARD Dual2 will also be available. Therefore the riders in soft boots are welcome!
The third new model, the SWOARD Extremecarver Pro2, is made in limited series by hand (in 3 sizes and 5 flexes): thus only few demo boards are available. It is presented at the stand with the SWOARD Redline bindings, which are awesome on the snow! They are sold on demand.
The Swoard team
Big thanks to all the people who are now also part of the Swoard team:
- the Swoard EC instructors: Arnaud, Alex, Frabass, Anthony, Julien, Sébastien, Petr and Abrax
- the staff in organization: Arnaud, Frabass, François (= Le Fanfoué), Sébastien and Petr
- the staff in backstage: Joël, Jörg, Tali and the Forum moderators
- the numerous volunteers helping us in the stands: Christophe, Etienne, Flaviano, Eric, Christian and more (they will be listed after the ECS).
Without your help and passion, those events would not be possible since 16 years. We believe that this is contributing to make snowboard carving trendier in Europe and in the world. Actually many brands are now following on the softboots scene mainly, but with commercial goals. Progressively we will make alpine snowboarding more popular too.