New boots from Korea

Various topics, technical questions, announcements, events, resorts, ...

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, Arnaud, nils

pokkis
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: New boots from Korea

Post by pokkis » Monday 15 January 2018, 18:45

My reference was to previous data provided above.
What is schedule for 28 sizes?

Vitaly
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Vitaly » Monday 15 January 2018, 19:14

Oriental men have small foot sizes. Maybe that's why the sizes are.

you can translate from korean

쉘만 판매하는 가격입니다. 인어부츠는 따로 주문(6만원), 부츠 뒤의 전경각뭉치를 스프링뭉치(인디뭉치 교환시 4만원추가)

원산지: 플라스틱 재질은 독일, 버클은 이탈리아, 생산은 중국, 조립 완성은 대한민국(S5)

오리지날 노스웨이브 카피 리뉴얼 부츠의 테스트가 끝나고 260쉘 1월말, 250,270쉘 2월 말에 입고예정.

스키부츠를 생산 납품하는 공장에 의뢰하여 금형제작과 생산하는 것이라 안전성과 제품의 내구성이 좋습니다. 그리고 우수한 재질의 스키용 플라스틱 재료(독일산)와 이탈리아 버클 제조업체의 버클을 사용하고 전경각 뭉치는 기존의 디럭스 것을 사용하였고 고강도의 제품설계로 튼튼하게 만들었습니다.

스키부츠와 마찬 가지로 간다한 구조이고 튼튼하고 내구성 좋은 고가의 재료들을 사용하여 내구성과 안전성이 좋습니다. 기존의 오리지날 노스웨이브 부츠의 카피이고 무엇보다 스키부츠를 생산 납품하고 여러가지 스노우보드의 플라스틱 사출을 전문적으로 오랫동안 해오던 업체의 노하우로 만들어진 제품이라 더욱 더 안전성이 좋습니다.

노스웨이브 알파인 부츠는 많은 월드컵 선수들과 올림픽 선수들이 사용을 해왔습니다. 단종된지가 10년도 넘은 것을 경매싸이드에서 고가에 구입하여 사용하는 것을 보고 어떤 장점이 있길레 그렇게 고가에 낙찰되고 판매되고 사용하는 가의 의문이 들어 2년전에 부츠생산 계획을 가지고 국내의 사용자 분들에게 조언을 얻었습니다.

국내에 노스웨이브 알파인 부츠를 사용하는 분들의 공통된 의견의 첫번째는 중고품을 수입하는데 300만원 이상 이였고 최상급 버전은 500만원 정도 들어간다 였습니다. 그래도 많은 분들이 사용을 하시고 계셨습니다.

두번째는 부츠의 커프 높이가 높고, 로우쉘의 높이가 높아서 발목위까지 올라오고, 부츠 바닥의 고무가 얇아서 프레스시 힘전달이 잘된다 였습니다. 어떤분은 게이트 라이딩시 안되던 것이 노스웨이브 부츠를 신으면 된다고 극찬 하시는 분들도 계셨을 정도였습니다. 확실한 성능의 향상을 느끼게 되어 노스웨이브 카피 부츠를 생산하게 되었습니다.

반면 기존의 오리지날 노스웨이브 사용자들 께서는 오리지날 노스웨이브 부츠의 단점도 많다고 알려 주셨습니다.

기존의 오리지날 노스웨이브 부츠는 하나의 아웃쉘에 3개의 싸이즈의 인어부츠가 들어가 부츠가 너무 크다. 뒷굽의 바인딩 거는 부분이 안쪽으로 들어가 있어서 바인딩 거는 것의 확인이 어렵고 쎈터 조절이 어렵다. 부츠 전경 프레스시 강하게 숙이면 텅이 위로 올라타는 현상이 생길수도 있다. 부츠의 전경각이 앞으로 너무 숙여져 있고 전경각이 너무 높다. 싸이드 칸트(오다리) 조절이 안된다. 등등...

그래서 그런 단점을 하나하나 다시 리뉴얼해서 디자인한 제품을 저희는 생산하고 있습니다.

저희가 생산하는 노스웨이브 부츠는 10mm 단위로 로우쉘을 만들어 핏팅감을 높였습니다. 예를 들면 250mm,255mm 인어를 하나의 로우쉘에 사용합니다. 260,265mm 인어 역시 하나의 로우쉘에 사용 합니다.

부츠 뒷쪽의 바인딩 거는 부분이 안쪽으로 들어가 있지 않아 바인딩 착용시 확인이 쉽고 쎈터조절이 용의하고 지렛대 원리에의해 좀더 강한 전경 프레스가 가능합니다.

강한 프레스시 텅이 올라타는 현상이 생길수 없게 설계하였고 텅의 두께를 높여 재료의 선택에 따른 강도를 더 높일수도 있게 설계 하였, 특히 로우쉘과 텅의 앞쪽 간격을 없게 만들어 확실하게 전경 프레스가 하드하고 강하게 전달 뒬수 있도록 설계 하였습니다.

부츠의 전경각은 세웠을때 90 도가 오버되게 만들었고 무엇보다 뒷굽 안쪽의 깊이를 더 깊게 만들어 부츠의 뒷굽의 높이가 낮아 내추럴 포지션에 자세가 편안 합니다. 즉 부츠를 90도로 세웠을때 운동화 신은 것처럼 앞으로의 쏠림이 작습니다. 요즘의 라이딩 스타일은 카빙시 무릎을 많이 굽히지 않고 편한 자세의 라이딩 스타일 인데 기존의 오리지날은 하이힐 처럼 앞쪽으로 쏠림이 심합니다. 그래서 대부분의 오리지날 노스웨이브를 사용하는 선수들은 바인딩 앞쪽에 리프트 칸트를 절치 하였습니다.

힌지 부분의 오다리 조절이 자유롭게 됩니다. 부츠에서의 싸이드칸트 조절(좌우상하 6mm)이 가능하도록 설계 되었고 무엇보다 금속으로 만들어 고장 없고 내구성이 좋습니다.

저희가 생산하는 부츠는 핏팅감을 최우선에 두었습니다. 발저림이 적게 편하게 만들 었습니다. 기존 오리지날의 장점도 발이 매우 편하는 것이 였습니다.

◆제품구입을 하시면 전화상담을 통하여 가장 알맞은 싸이즈를 배송해드립니다. 배송기간은 1~3일 소요됩니다.

◆저희에게 구입하신 모든제품은 2억 생산물 배상책임 보험에 가입되어 있습니다.

pokkis
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by pokkis » Tuesday 16 January 2018, 14:11

It is the price that only shell sells. (60,000 won), a bundle of foreheads on the back of the boots, a spring bundle (40,000 won added when exchanging indie bundles) Origin: Made in Germany, Buckle in Italy, Production in China, Assembly is completed in Korea (S5) After the test of the original North Wave copy renewal boots, 260 shell end January, 250,270 shell will be put on at the end of February. It is the production and production of the mold by commissioning the factory which produces and supplies the ski boots, and the safety and the durability of the product are good. We also use buckles made by high quality ski material (from Germany) and Italy buckle makers, and the use of conventional deluxe skate racks has been made stronger by the design of high strength products. It is similar to ski boots. It is durable and safe because it is made of expensive materials that are sturdy and durable. This is a copy of the original original North Wave boots. It is more safety because it is made with the know-how of the company that produced ski boots and produced snow boots of various kinds and snow boats professionally for a long time. Northwave Alpine boots have been used by many World Cup players and Olympic athletes. I have purchased discs that have been discontinued for over 10 years at a high price, and I have used the boots production plan two years ago, and I have been advised to domestic users I got it. One of the common opinions of those who use North Wave Alpine boots in Korea is that they imported more than 3 million won to import used goods, and the best version was about 5 million won. However, many people were using it. The second is that the height of the cuffs of the boots is high, the height of the low shell is high, and it goes up to the ankle, and the rubber of the boots bottom is thin, and the force is transmitted well when pressed. Some of you had a praise that you could wear a North Wave boots that you could not ride at the gate. I felt a certain performance enhancement, and I got the North Wave Copy Bootsundefined Production. On the other hand, the original original North Wave users informed us that there are many disadvantages of the original North Wave boots. The original original Northwave boots have three sizes of mermaid boots in one outshell and boots are too big. Because the binding part of the heel is inside, it is difficult to check the binding and it is difficult to control the center. If you lean strongly at the front view of the boots, you may get a tongue riding up. The foreground angle of the boot is too far forward and the foreground angle is too high. Sadikant (adjustable) can not be controlled. etc... Therefore, we are producing the products which are designed by renewing all the disadvantages one by one. The Northwave boots we produce are made of low shells in 10mm increments to increase the fit. For example, use a 250mm, 255mm mermaid in one low shell. The 260,265mm mermaid is also used for one low shell. Since the binding part on the back of the boots does not go inward, it is easy to check when the binding is worn, the center can be adjusted, and the stronger forehead press is possible by the lever principle. It is designed to prevent the tongue from getting strong during strong press, and it is designed to increase the strength according to material selection by increasing the thickness of tongue. Especially, it prevents the gap between the low shell and tongue, Designed to deliver stronger. The angle of view of the boot is made to be over 90 degrees when it is raised, and the depth of the inside of the heel is made deeper than anything, and the height of the heel of the boots is low, and the posture is comfortable in the natural position. In other words, when the boots are set at 90 degrees, the forward leaning is small as if wearing shoes. Nowadays, riding style is comfortable riding style that does not bend carving knee much, but original original is hard to hit forward like high heel. So, most of the original North Wave players had a lift kant in front of the binding. Adjustment of the hinged part is free. undefined It is designed to be able to control Saidokant (6mm in left and right) in boots. It is made of metal more than anything and is free from trouble and durable. The boots we produce put the fittness first. I made my feet less comfortable. The advantages of the original were also very comfortable feet. ◆ When you purchase the product, we will send you the most suitable size through telephone consultation. The shipping time will take 1-3 days. ◆ All products purchased by us are subject to 200 million product liability insurance. undefined

jax
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by jax » Tuesday 16 January 2018, 14:47

Vitaly wrote:
jax wrote:Sounds good.
Link?
http://www.snoboardshop.co.kr
http://www.s5.co.kr
The links doesn't work...
www.carvers.it

Vitaly
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Vitaly » Tuesday 16 January 2018, 15:50

today i have opened it

김창환 <snowboardshop@snowboardshop.co.kr>

gio 73
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by gio 73 » Sunday 21 January 2018, 12:09

Someone undrstand the real price of this boot ? I have find only 60000+40000 won tot 100000 equ less then 100 euro !! :think:
Coiler ECVC 168 Evo , Swoard EC Pro 168 M #00230# ,
Upz RC10+ DGSS ( by Drupi )
PHK 69,5

jax
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by jax » Sunday 21 January 2018, 18:12

410€

Inviato da Tapatalk
www.carvers.it

Vitaly
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Vitaly » Sunday 21 January 2018, 20:15

gio 73 wrote: I have find only 60000+40000 won
60000 krw - inner liner
40000 krw - spring
optional ordered in addition to the plastic shell

exchange rates change rapidly
Attachments
Snip20180121_14.png
Snip20180121_14.png (174.85 KiB) Viewed 12121 times
Snip20180122_15.png
Snip20180122_15.png (60.85 KiB) Viewed 12116 times

pow4ever
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by pow4ever » Saturday 25 January 2020, 0:34

Anyone know what's the different between
S5 Regular and S5 world cup?
How does one buy a pair?

thank you in advance!

jax
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by jax » Saturday 25 January 2020, 13:47

pow4ever wrote:
Saturday 25 January 2020, 0:34
Anyone know what's the different between
S5 Regular and S5 world cup?
The stiffness
www.carvers.it

Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Silver » Friday 31 January 2020, 20:56

Hello!

It seems that the price of the classic S5 increased a lot (850 000 won!).

Can someone confirm? I did not find the reason on their website

Silver 8)

slapos
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by slapos » Wednesday 5 February 2020, 8:47

to buy these boots you have to reach out via facebook to this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/miunole?fref=s ... AKKKyqu1GW

for me the purchase price for europe was 450 eur shippied without liner.

On top of that you have to pay duty and tax - but that is dependent on destination country.

@pow4ever

got a pair for sale - 285 mp

cheers

L