HELP!!!! COOL SNOWBOARDING CLOTHES Especially the Eur WANTED

Various topics, technical questions, announcements, events, resorts, ...

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, Arnaud, nils

NardaF
Rank 3
Rank 3

HELP!!!! COOL SNOWBOARDING CLOTHES Especially the Eur WANTED

Post by NardaF » Saturday 12 February 2005, 22:59

OK, guys, I'm sooo sick of the depressing grunge colors of the current snowboarding fashion!

I want to know where I can get some pants and jackets in really cool colors like they had from the early to late 90s!!! I'm tired of black, olive green, beige, and shit-brown. The Europeans used to have really neat stuff. Where has it all gone?

I want black pants that have a cool stripe in neon green or yellow on the sides, with a knee patch in neon colors! With a matching jacket that doesn't make me look fat!

I don't care what it costs, as long as I love it and it makes me look good.

I am resorting to finding obscure websites that used to have cool stuff (such as SMS '"Smart Mogul Skiing" - in Canada that used to have nice stuff. But unfortunately they also changed to grunge and drab!

Does anyone have any shops with cool stuff that is more colorful & fashionable??

HELP!!! :evil: :evil:
NARDA

NardaF
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by NardaF » Saturday 12 February 2005, 23:01

...oops--I screwed up the title.

Never mind, ya know what I mean!
NARDA

Freecarver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Freecarver » Sunday 13 February 2005, 8:38

Narda hi,

I'm riding in Chiemsee cloths I'm very happy with them,nice quality and huge variety of colours and styles that you're looking for.

I think alot of stores selling them online but more informations gonna give you the German guys that they post here as the brand is German and a very good one.

Hope that helps
Aris.

István
Rank 5
Rank 5

Fancy wear

Post by István » Sunday 13 February 2005, 11:25

Hey,

I have to admit that I'm kinda positively biased, but I love Dainese. They are an Italian motorbike wear company (all great superbike riders wear their gear) started to produce ski/snowboard wear couple of years ago.

Usually red, yellow - racing colours, and sort of slim cut, so you don't feel like a snowball. Check out my avatar pic or their website.

They also have great protective stuff (also cloned from motorbiking), many riders use it.

Jacket and pants cost appr. 600 EUR.

Cheers,

Istvan

Ps.: no need to mention that I also wear Dainese for motorbiking.

NardaF
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by NardaF » Sunday 13 February 2005, 18:08

Thanks guys -- I will get immediately to it and search those websites you recommended.
Wish me luck!
8) 8) 8)
NARDA

Freecarver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Freecarver » Sunday 13 February 2005, 19:05

Narda,

If you want more variety check out this site www.blue-tomato.at
They claim that they are the cheapest.

I think you allready knew this site but if you don't have a look,I think It's worth it.

Aris

drcr
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by drcr » Monday 7 March 2005, 2:08

Glad I noticed this thread. I'm getting sick of the jacket I'm still wearing from my softboot days. I feel like I'm wearing an insulated 50gal. trashbag lol! :lol:

DrCR