Burton R17, Völkl RT 173, Raichle Boots, Burton Bullet, and Burton Freestyle Boots [sold]

Sell or buy / Vendre ou acheter / Vendere o comprare / Kaufen oder Verkaufen

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, tali, Arnaud, nils, joemzl, Petr, Silber, Alex

jonny.a
Rank 0
Rank 0

Burton R17, Völkl RT 173, Raichle Boots, Burton Bullet, and Burton Freestyle Boots [sold]

Post by jonny.a » Sunday 22 November 2020, 19:17

Hi there!

I’ve a few snowboards and boots for sale.

Based in Poland, but will happily arrange a courier to wherever (costs will depend on your location).

I bought them (used) a few years ago thinking I’d move into hard boot boarding, but couldn’t really get into it properly, and have lost my motivation!

Happy to discuss prices and bundles - I’ve done my best to work out fair prices based on what’s available and what I paid for everything, but it’s difficult to price these “niche” things, so let’s talk :)

Here’s what’s available, with a brief description, and prices:

— Burton R17 ADDICTED 5.4fse-190 [with Burton bindings] (1540mm length) —

Good condition (base is excellent) with just a couple of marks on the top sheet and a slight scratch on the base (see pictures).

PRICE: €90

— Völkl RT173 GS [with Völkl bindings] (1730mm length) —

Fair condition, with a couple of deeper scratches in the base, some marks on the top and a few chips on the nose (see pictures).

PRICE: €60

— Burton Bullet ’62’ Snowboard (Wide) [with Burton Mission bindings] —

(I’ve actually had this one from new for almost 15 years! But in that time it’s probably only had a grand total of 8-10 weeks on the snow, I’d estimate). Good condition with a few marks on the top sheet and a couple of scratches on the base (see pictures).

PRICE: €30

— Raichle ‘twothirteen’ hard boots (Mondo Size 28) —

As with the alpine boards, I’ve only used these sporadically for a grand total of a couple of weeks.

All the straps and everything are in good condition. The inner boots are okay (with new inner soles). There’s some kind of glue/wax residue on the inside-left shin (see pictures).

PRICE: €30

— Burton Freestyle Boots (Euro Size 46) —

As with the Burton board, I’ve had these from new. They’re warm, comfortable, and in generally good condition. The inner boots are are in good condition.

PRICE: €20

Pictures are available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Thanks!

Jonny

zenn
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Burton R17, Völkl RT 173, Raichle Boots, Burton Bullet, and Burton Freestyle Boots

Post by zenn » Sunday 2 January 2022, 18:51

Hello,
are the hard boots, and volkl RT still available?

jonny.a
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Burton R17, Völkl RT 173, Raichle Boots, Burton Bullet, and Burton Freestyle Boots

Post by jonny.a » Wednesday 5 January 2022, 12:22

Hey Zenn!
Sorry, but they're no longer available.
Thanks