FS: PRICE REDUCED Vistflex Men's €399 shipped

Sell or buy / Vendre ou acheter / Vendere o comprare / Kaufen oder Verkaufen

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, tali, Arnaud, nils, joemzl, Petr, Silber, Alex

daveo
Rank 0
Rank 0

FS: PRICE REDUCED Vistflex Men's €399 shipped

Post by daveo » Saturday 9 March 2019, 7:01

Soooooo I'll be doing some race training next season for SL and I need extra protective gear, an SL specific board and pay a reasonably small fee for coaching. I'm not quite there yet.

Well, don't need any of that stuff, but then again I don't need to do race training, either. And my luggage and financial allowance, won't allow 2 plates, so I'll be doing the ole switcheroo with 1 plate and 1 set of bindings between 2 boards.

From my personal experience I'd say this is the most comfortable plate overall that I've ridden. Most powerful, also. Great for freecarving and apparently for racing also, but I've only used it for carving. Flexes with the board, tested it using 40kg, 60kg and my 85kg and the board flexed to the same points with and without the plate, so it let's the board flex naturally, unlike Allflex, which has limited travel.

I got a set of spare hardware sent to me from Michael Stampfer, CEO of VIST Tech, Italy. Just in case. I always like to have backups of everything. I also planned on experimenting with the middle post height but never did that as the flex was unhindered in the default mode, but I still have the extra hardware for this, which is included.

The plate can be set up in multiple ways:
  • Both hinges sliding
    Front hinge sliding, rear hinge not sliding
    Rear hinge sliding, front hinge not sliding
    1-3 with 3 different heights of the middle posts offering different flex
    2-3 with or without the middle posts installed.
The slider mech is different to the usual VIST sliders. The sliders only slide on metal, no plastic rubbing! Stomp pad will be removed for shipping.

€399 shipping included worldwide.

Plate and hardware:

Plate:

Plate on Oxess:

Hardware:

Spare hardware:

Experimental hardware:

All hardware: