Swoard 175M pro2 new for sale

Sell or buy / Vendre ou acheter / Vendere o comprare / Kaufen oder Verkaufen

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, tali, Arnaud, nils, joemzl, Petr, Silber, Alex

Sstyle
Rank 2
Rank 2

Swoard 175M pro2 new for sale

Post by Sstyle » Wednesday 27 February 2019, 7:01

Hey! I'm selling my Swoard 175M Pro2 new in original plastic bag. 700€ + shipping. Board is in Munich.
Contact me here or 7579506@gmail.com

Swoard team
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Swoard 175M pro2 new for sale

Post by Swoard team » Thursday 28 February 2019, 8:44

This may be fake.
Posted from Russia, not from Germany, with strange e-mail address and first post.

More info from author is asked.

The moderators

Sstyle
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sstyle » Thursday 28 February 2019, 21:33

Thats not fake. Stop wright before you check

Sstyle
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sstyle » Thursday 28 February 2019, 21:34

Swoard team - you can buy this board in Munich, or in La Thuile next weekends.

Sstyle
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sstyle » Thursday 28 February 2019, 21:37

Swoard team wrote:
Thursday 28 February 2019, 8:44
More info from author is asked.

The moderators
No info was asked...

Still don't understand why Swoard start produce softer and softer board... still new Board, which was sent to me by Patrice

Swoard team
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Swoard team » Friday 1 March 2019, 20:08

More info was asked here. As this was your first post and there are many bots around (with strange e-mail addresses like yours).

And stop your aggressiveness, it's not a way to behave here. You just register to write untrue things.
It's completely fake what you write about flex. All people here can confirm that flex is very stable in time at Swoard. We work hard on this and make precise measurements statically, as well as dynamically.

And if you have questions to the customer service, you know where to write.

The moderators

fivat
Swoard & EC founder
Swoard & EC founder

Post by fivat » Monday 4 March 2019, 11:58

Are you the Oleg who wrote me last year? Why don't you sign your messages?

I explain here publicly the story and what the truth is.
Last year you contacted me complaining about your Pro2 168H, saying it was too soft for you. We didn't understand your unique case. The concept of Swoard boards is indeed not too stiff longitudinally, but nice torsion stiffness (which is well distributed, so the rider is not locked in the turns and can really drive his board). Moreover stiffness can be chosen! It's like custom.

As our customer service is the best in the world ;-) we have:
1) asked you to ship the board to Petr (from Swoard team) in Germany so he could check it (see his verdict below),
2) sent you a new board, but a Pro2 175M instead, which was more in accordance to your height and weight.

In May 2018, you wrote me, saying your were happy and: "I've got my Swoard 175M. It's much-much stiffer, than was 168H." It's strange that you say in 2018 it's great and that now in 2019 it's "too soft". Even more strange when you write that your board is new, still in original plastic bag?

Last year Petr has tested your previous 168H and it works perfectly, with same longitudinal stiffness as other 168H boards. Petr has many demo boards and is in my opinion one of the best extremecarvers in the world, who has understood and applied Swoard ride technique (based on rotation and push-pull) and Swoard setup.

I suggest that you purchase a stiffer flex for your way or riding (stiff boots? stiff binding? and?), or simply get another brand. Last week I met Max from Russia: he had a "custom" board made by another Swiss brand and which was supposed to be soft for his 76kg. It was just super stiff and hell for him. I tested his board and confirmed. Very funny to see Max going back to the chalet and change board. So I suggest you contact Max in Russia to get his super stiff board.

I close this thread and you can write to customer service like last year if you have some questions. We will reply with pleasure to any polite e-mail.

Patrice Fivat