Deutsche Connection

Beiträge zu den Themen SWOARD Snowboards, Extremecarving Fahrtechnik oder Dies und Das

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils, joemzl, Petr

RJ-PS
Rank 0
Rank 0

Deutsche Connection

Post by RJ-PS » Saturday 12 February 2005, 18:23

Hallo,
The education is better in Germany than in the US, and even though I've taken 8 years of German classes, you speak better English (or American) than I do. So I apologize for not posting in German, but I am hoping you will forgive me.
I have been thinking about the Euro-Dollar value issue, and the fact that there are still equipment in Germany that we can't get in America for a good price. Some of the products that come to mind are Skwal, Virus, Pogo, etc. I have however been searching eBay.de and I find that there are good deals, but often times the sellers are unwilling to ship to US.
So my question to anyone in Germany is..... would you be willing to be the connection to the US?
If there are items on eBay that are only available for pick-up, for example: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 83309&rd=1
I am sure that in the future there will be others, but there are also some sellers that will just not send to the US even when asked. Perhaps we could make an arrangement?
Thanks for any help you could give a carver across the pond.

audacium
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by audacium » Sunday 13 February 2005, 22:29

Hello,

on a case-to-case basis I would be willing to help out. If an item comes up in which you are interested please let me know.

Cheers, Eduard.
--
Swoard 175M 0048

RJ-PS
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thanks, for the offer.

Post by RJ-PS » Thursday 24 February 2005, 9:28

Thank you for the kind offer.
I noticed a Plasma board on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT
Do you know anything about the Plasma boards? Is it worth trying to bid on it? I'll have more notice on the next one. RJ