Where to buy a RAB for Raichle/Deeluxe in Europe?

Various topics, technical questions, announcements, events, resorts, ...

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, Arnaud, nils

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Where to buy a RAB for Raichle/Deeluxe in Europe?

Post by Hans » Wednesday 21 April 2004, 20:22

Everything has been said, I think about this subject how to modify this thing. I am searching for a shop in Europe (not Switzerland), EU, for this system. I emailed with www.blue-tomato.at already. But they never heard of it. Any one a suggestion, before I order them with www.bomberline.com (latest option). But this is a very expensive option as I have to pay taxes and a lot of shippingcosts.

I would really appreciate it if any one knows a shop in the EU.

Greets, Hans.

Felix
Rank 5
Rank 5
Location: Austria, but moedling near vienna, bloody 1 hour drive to semmering or rax

Post by Felix » Wednesday 21 April 2004, 20:50

Hi all Intersport Eybl in Austria told me that they can order it. But it is about 50 Euros. So just get in contact with blue-tomato again. Ask for Albert or someone decent, they got a lot of unexperienced boarders there. Just give them a kick in the ass. If Eybl does it they have to be able too!!! :P :lol:

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

there is a thread in the french forum

Post by nils » Wednesday 21 April 2004, 21:58

with the name and email/phone of the french distributor.. no time to find it for you sorry ;) tomorrow if i can

N.

SITO
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by SITO » Wednesday 21 April 2004, 22:18

Hey Hans.

I buy my Rab in blue tomato for december :D , it costed me about 50e

First they said me ;what is this??, we never heard about this sistem!!. 8O

But I sent em an photo by email and they sent me the RAB. :D

Ask for Alexander Zezula he sent me it, is a good guy and he take interest for all the inquiries, the others ummmm.......

How all of them ride in freestyle, freeride and not in race :cry:they don't take interest ,when you speak whith Alex if not understand you when you ask him for rab you can said him: Is the same sistem color silver whith two "muelles" that you sent to Sito(Alfonso) to Spain for his boots , he know me.

greets and good luck!! :wink: :wink: SITO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride hard;100%fun

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

BLUE-TOMATO AND RAB

Post by Hans » Wednesday 21 April 2004, 22:34

Thanks guys,
I send the guys from blue-tomato this link and a picture. I have always been treated well by this shop. I have been there for three times and demoed some alpineboards too. But I never experienced such lack of knowledge about their own products till so far. Hope this helps. I will keep you posted if they can help me out now.

I have to mod an older type of Raichle boots, new SB 323, since I have the AF700 (use them for racing), Northwave .900 (these new boots have to be lenghtened, they are about 3mm/4 mm short for me, not sure if this succeed, my bootfitter give me not much hope, otherwise I will sell these new boots, mondo 25,5).

Greets, Hans.

Felix
Rank 5
Rank 5
Location: Austria, but moedling near vienna, bloody 1 hour drive to semmering or rax

May I just speak in favor of blue-tomato

Post by Felix » Wednesday 21 April 2004, 22:58

I do not now Alexander Zezula. There once was a station manager called Alex. He once raced himself. Now he is too old. As well I know that they always :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: teached beginner on freecarve/race models with hardboots :D . Maybee they changed it last year :evil: . As well there is the owner, do not know his name, former Halfpipe Worldchampion and they do sponsor the lactat team, lot of racers. (once the F2 european team)... just look at lactat.at go to team. A lot of very famous racers e.g. Doris Krings started there. So .... Have no more time... Sorry

Felix

ablazespy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by ablazespy » Friday 23 April 2004, 16:40

Hi hans,

As I recall you live in the Nehterlands I have the phone number of the Person who is the main importer for deelux/raichle in the Netherlands. I had contact and the RAB can be Bought around 25 euro for the set.
I can contact you when I know more!

Greetz Dènis

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Hans » Friday 23 April 2004, 20:30

ablazespy wrote:As I recall you live in the Nehterlands I have the phone number of the Person who is the main importer for deelux/raichle in the Netherlands. I had contact and the RAB can be Bought around 25 euro for the set.
I can contact you when I know more!
Thanks, Dènis
This is good news, you can email me at j.meijlis@chello.nl.
Thanks again.

Greets, Hans.

neil_swingler
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by neil_swingler » Tuesday 4 May 2004, 22:46

I know you didn't want Switzerland but in case anyone else is interested. I got mine from Sport Trend Shop in Hinwil http://www.sts-online.ch. I just turned up and they had some in stock for around 30 SFR.

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Hans » Tuesday 4 May 2004, 22:49

neil_swingler wrote:I know you didn't want Switzerland but in case anyone else is interested. I got mine from Sport Trend Shop in Hinwil http://www.sts-online.ch. I just turned up and they had some in stock for around 30 SFR.
Thanks anyway Neil. If I can't get one from blue-tomato or in the Netherlands, this a real option.

Greets, Hans.

Al G
Rank 1
Rank 1

RAB from Raichle

Post by Al G » Sunday 20 June 2004, 12:01

I contacted Deeluxe direct in Austria who send me pdfs with all the parts for repair/upgrade. Unfortunately the cost was Euro32 per RAB! I asked why this was but they said this was the standard price. I would be interested in how much Blue-Tomato is charging since Bomber will not have any more in until October.

Please PM me if anyone wants a copy of the pdfs.
Al G

Whitey
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Whitey » Thursday 24 June 2004, 17:31

Al,
the BT price is 28 euros, according to Alexander Zezula something like one month ago.

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Hans » Thursday 24 June 2004, 20:08

Whitey wrote:Al,
the BT price is 28 euros, according to Alexander Zezula something like one month ago.
Hi, Kari

Did you buy them with www.blue-tomato.at , if I have understand you right the price is 28 euros per pair? Please let me know, because haven't heard a thing from those guys for weeks now.

Greets, Hans.

Whitey
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Whitey » Thursday 24 June 2004, 21:21

Hans,

I ordered my RAB from here -> http://stores.ebay.de/st-online (contact: info-pb@surftreff-online.de) At the time they had only one pair and I ordered that one. However, after my order, I also got at the end of last month very late email answer from Blue Tomato (zezulaa@blue-tomato.at). It had this document as an attachment, telling their prices. RAB price is 26 euros, not 28 euros like I earlier mentioned :silly:

Hopefully this helps you!