Back from an amazing last day! The slopes were prepared perfectly for us till 1 am in the night. At 8:30: sun, blue sky and hard packed snow for great extremecarving! The riders who had to return to work have missed THE big day!
Again, many many thanks to all the people who helped Swoard before and during the three days. Without them, this event would not exist.
Not in alphabetical order: Jean-Pierre, Romain, Franck, Arnaud, Julien, Sylvain, Anthony, Alex, Francesco, Evgeny (Ben), Guy, Andrew, José, Valérie, Christian, Sébastien, Thomas, Tali, Joerg, Nadia, Mallorie, Bernadette, Olivier, Vahur and more (sorry if I missed someone).
And many thanks to all the participants for their good vibes. You are all contributing to a great community I'm proud to belong to.
Highlights of the Swoard ECS 2010:
- About 230 participants, despite some people could not join because of the snow falls on Friday and the bad conditions for driving.
- 43 demo boards: 31 Extremecarver and 12 DUAL.
- Fresh snow on Saturday for testing the new model DUAL.
- The sun was back on Sunday and Monday, especially in the morning.
- More and more Italian and Russian riders joining the event!
- Again, the riders level is still higher and higher! This year I saw more riders with a fluid and smooth (push-pull) style! Bravo!
- The lessons (with the five EC instructors) were very successful. Special thanks to Arnaud, Sylvain, Anthony, Alex and Evgeny (Ben).
Some pictures and photo group will be published during this week. Thank you for your patience, we have to return to real life!
We miss you already!