which swoard fits me perfect?

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

JW
Rank 0
Rank 0

which swoard fits me perfect?

Post by JW » Thursday 8 January 2004, 15:49

I am very interested in swoard boards and I like to by one. Which one fits me perfect?
The board selection system gives me the choice of four swoard models: 168 medium, 168 hard, 175 soft, 175 medium.
My ultimative goal is a perfect carving turn with endless grip. But I also like to carve variable an easy. The board should give me the possibility to carve on a slope that ist a bit narrow and has some people using the same slope in the same time. Who can me help to make the right decision? I think my problem is very well known.

I am 183 cm, my weight is 75 Kg and I try to do extremecarving since 15 years. But I carve only in vacations (15 days a year).

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Hans » Thursday 8 January 2004, 19:39

Well, JW
Send an email to the SWOARD guys, they will help you out. I am 82 kgs and 180 cm, my boots are 25.5, and I have a 168 Hard, suits me well.
Long and short turns without a problem.

Greets, Hans.

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

Board selection

Post by nils » Thursday 8 January 2004, 20:30

we are missing one data> feet length.

otherwise, the charts give only two boards to hesitate from, not 4 with the data you provided.

Beeing 183cm should ask for a 175 and 75 kilos calls for an M flex.
Unless you have small feet this is the right choice for you. The S flex will be in its last range of Kilos, and you are likely to gain weight with the years ;) and beers...

Send us an email with also what you ride now;feet size, riding style (agressive, smooth, calm etc) so we can fine tune the choice

Nils