Peter's EC videos !

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

After watching these videos, do you consider Peter Vu as an EC carver?

Yes, definitely!!
90%
No, not yet...
10%

Total votes: 10

PiroChu
Rank 0
Rank 0

Peter's EC videos !

Post by PiroChu » Wednesday 9 April 2003, 22:52

Hello EC folks,
This is my 2nd post here, and I'm proudly presenting some great carving videos performed by Peter Vu from California, USA.
(Yes, this is the same Peter that Nils posted some awesome carving pictures of earlier this season in the thread titled "Peter's EC pictures !" under "On Piste" section.)

Peter Vu - Carving Video Collection

NOTE: Most of the videos posted at the URL above are ".avi" files, while a few are ".mov" files. Please be sure to play both of these file types via Apple Quick Time (yes, even the ".avi" files), not via Windows Media Player.

* The latest files from April 7th (named "20030407..."), you'll notice that he's enjoying his Swoard 161 Medium (serial # 0005). :D

* In the videos earlier than 4/07, you'll notice him on MLY Signature 167 (spec given in Nils' "Peter's EC Pictures !" thread).

* We're always serious about carving, of course, but we also try to film funny videos. "...liftline" is a funny video from last year. This year's funny video is the "...sign" file. (We'll think of something next year again!) :wink:

* Just for fun, I made up the "...ECmusic" file. (This is also just a fun joke, so please don't sue me, Jacques/Patrice/Nils!) 8O

Enjoy!
- Hiroshi (California, USA)