Production of Swoard?

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

István
Rank 5
Rank 5

Production of Swoard?

Post by István » Friday 6 April 2007, 14:19

http://www.virus-snowboards.de/de/index ... news_id=63

Guys, I hope you'll sort this out.

Best of luck,

István

Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Silver » Friday 6 April 2007, 14:42

I thought they did not believe to the concept (see former post on the forum)!?!

8O Silver

ronola
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by ronola » Friday 6 April 2007, 15:07

8O It seems to me, that virus utilized the experience of the swoard team to make thier own profit. That's not the correct way one should got to. Maybe i'm wrong. As i'm said it seems to me.
Swoard 168M, Nitro Blazer 159, F2 Titanium Race, Head Stratos Pro with ACSS (by Arnaud)

maxdelay
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by maxdelay » Friday 6 April 2007, 15:58

is possible translate German/Italian?
8O
[url=http://internetpharmacydir.com/]internetpharmacydir.com[/url]

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

april's fool ;)

Post by nils » Friday 6 April 2007, 16:21

april fool strikes back...

After we to 01.04.2007 co-operation with the company Swoard we EXTREMECARVER under our label a VIRUS on the market will bring. The boards are in Comparison with Swoard boards from our own materials built and also technical details by us are optimized there we no more to the defaults of the company Swoard bound. As Hesteller with most experience in the building of Extremecarving board world-wide we have these too use ourselves made and Shapes as well as the materials so far optimized around still another a better performance and durability of the boards to ensure. The boards will be available also in a Titanalversion! Tests can do you the first virus X-treme Carver in Ischgl to 13. - 15.04.2007 with the SG OPEN. The boards will be available starting from this date also in the Webshop ind would be appropriate for 162-169-176cm

ngsam
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by ngsam » Friday 6 April 2007, 16:36

Vitaly, the translation you make with the translator is not understandable

Hier is the right version.

Il virus costruisce board una EXTREMECARVER dopo avere terminare la cooperazione tra l'impresa Swoard e la nostra all'1 aprile 2007, proponiamo ormai sul mercato notizie board extremecarver sotto la nostra etichetta virus. Board sarà comparabile con swoard ma fatto con i nostri materiali ed abbiamo modificato alcuni dettagli tecnico che ci permettono di rispondere alle norme dei swoards tutto ottimizzando. Come fabbricando mondiale delle swoard abbiamo acquisito una grande esperienza nella costruzione di questi modelli che ci permette di modificare certi dettagli tecnici ottimizzando la prestazione e possiamo ormai garantire una migliore durevolezza delle snowboard. Le Board saranno anche disponibili in una versione Titano. La prima Board X-treme carver sarà disponibile ha la prova nello Ischgle dal 13 al 15 aprile 2007 durante le SG APERTI. La tavola sarà anche disponibile alla vendita nel shop online e ciò in taglia 162- 169- 176 al prezzo di 789 euro.
SWOARD
EXTREMECARVER GEN 1 161 S + 161M
EXTREMECARVER GEN 3 161 M
DUAL 158
HEAD STRATOS PRO sont trop belle et font trop pas mal aux pieds
F2 RACE TITANIUM/

Vitaly
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Vitaly » Friday 6 April 2007, 16:58

ngsam wrote:Vitaly, the translation you make with the translator is not understandable
Sorry...
Thanks

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

cool down guys :)

Post by nils » Friday 6 April 2007, 17:26

you're innocent until proven guilty right ;)
Happy easter to all !
Nils

tommaso2k
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tommaso2k » Friday 6 April 2007, 19:23

Why should it be april´s fool from Virus, i don´t believe this.

If Swoard partnership officially ended 1st april why should this be a secret anymore.
Swoard could communicate this officially without rumours.

Its a free world and Virus already had an extremecarver model on the market with the ME109.

I personally think competition is good for the market and community in any case as the endusers in this case the carvers are benefitting from new technology and innovation.

Just my 2 cents..........

Regards
Thomas
Brand doesn´t matter, the spirit does!

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

SWOARD versus VIRUS

Post by Hans » Friday 6 April 2007, 20:19

Probably the Swoards were better sold than the Virus boards, just a wild guess :? . And produktion wasn't quiet good this season (lack of boards). It's always about the money in this world.

Another thing: I never saw so much broken (2D) Swoards this season on this forum. Never heard a 3D was broken. May be it's a result of selling many Swoards, the chance is bigger some boards break because some people don't know how to handle the Swoard in soft snow or in bumps.

Pitty you guys didn't succeed this cooperation. Hope Swoard will proceed, but this will cost you a lot of energy again. Wish you all the luck with your business.

Vitaly
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Vitaly » Sunday 8 April 2007, 16:43

Is It (Virus news) 1-st april joke?

Felix
Rank 5
Rank 5
Location: Austria, but moedling near vienna, bloody 1 hour drive to semmering or rax

Post by Felix » Sunday 8 April 2007, 19:07

I don't think so anymore. They are announced for the SG Open on the sgproteam.com homepage (as are F2, Goltes, Ibex, Zanier (according to ISPO info they will bring out a raceboard specific glove which will be presented to the public at the SG Open - maybe the end to breaking gloves - Markus Zanier the headchief carves himself) and UPZ.

I'ld like to see more of you there the upcoming weekend.
Swoard 3D - 168M
http://Openmtbmap.org - get the most popular maps for Mountainbiking in Europe...

sonofabeach
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by sonofabeach » Tuesday 24 July 2007, 6:10

Does anyone know if there'll be any Swoard boards for sale for the upcoming season? If yes, when can people start ordering? I really really really want to buy one.. :)

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

yes :)

Post by nils » Tuesday 24 July 2007, 9:53

Since you pop the question:
We're finishing prototyping and various stuff ( php programming, graphic stuff, site rehab etc...), for this reason we keep the news about next season non official for now ( sorry for that).
But you will be happy when the official statement comes out, and yes, there will be plenty of boards available :)

Have a good summer :)

Nils / Swoard
Heading out to sweden in August !

sonofabeach
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by sonofabeach » Tuesday 24 July 2007, 10:09

wow i almost can't wait... :D half way through the summer and i'm already dreaming of snow. i'm so looking forward to a swoard under my feet, after i read all the great reviews and looked through the ec website.

btw great website :pray2: - it totally inspired me.. i've been snowboarding for 12 years before i found the ec page last season. i thought i did a pretty good job on the snowboard, but the philosophy and technique i found here helped me to improve much more.

Mike