Binding-settings

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

Bernd
Rank 3
Rank 3

Binding-settings

Post by Bernd » Monday 13 March 2006, 18:03

Hello,

yesterday I was on piste with my new swoard for the second time.

For the first time I was at Plan de Corones (Kronplatz) in north Italy.

It was realy great. I needed around half an hour, but then my turns became bettter and better.

But in the afternoon there were a lot of people on the piste. So it was impossible to make wide turns. I tried to make short turns in the steep slope.
At the wide turns everything was allright with my binding-setting. But in the steep slope I allways sliped up with the heel in my rear boot .

Yesterday I tried it with a pad (20 mm) under the rear heel. I can feel the result until now. I made three flips over the frontside. It was realy great for the spectators but I felt (and feel until now) demaged.

After this it fixed the binding flat on the board because it was not only my "flip-show", I could not handle the board like the last time at Kronplatz.

Now my question, is there a possibility for a setting which is good for carving and also for short turns at steep slope? My boot is a Deeluxe Le Mans and the binding is a F2 Intec Ttanium step in.

Greets Bernd
Virus Cyborg/Catek OS2, Virus Gladiator Zylon/F2 Titanium, Nitro Dark Horse/F2 Titanium

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

bernd

Post by nils » Monday 13 March 2006, 18:17

rotation rotation rotation!!!
Train and learn the technique it will make it a bad souvenir for you to have the backside edge slip!

it takes a LONG time to master the technique but is really usefull!

Nils