SWOARD delivery from VIRUS

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

VIRUS-CHEF
Rank 0
Rank 0

SWOARD delivery from VIRUS

Post by VIRUS-CHEF » Wednesday 26 October 2005, 22:46

Hello Swoard - Customers, we ar in production of the new Swoards for you and we are very very busy! Please don´t bomb us with e-mails: When is my Swoard ready ? Send me the tracking number ! Bla , bla, bla.... I have no secretary which is answering my emails. We work around 12- 15 hours a day to finish everything as fast as possible!!!!
We have already ready for shipping around 30 boards and producing every day more. We are not Duret and have not the same output as a big factory! But you will see the new Swoards quality and performance has increased much more than you will ever expect!
We have 175 medium, 175 hard and 168 medium finished, 161m and 168 hard will follow next week!!!
Please be so kind to let us work in silence and don´t be angry about me if I don´t answer your mails. The more mails I have to answer, the longer you will have to wait for your boards, because I do the finish ( hi,hi).
Best regards ( Frank Dietzel / Virus Snowboards)
PS: But you can send Nils , Patrice and Jaques many mails!!!! :(
Gladiator ZYLON and many many others!

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

that is said!

Post by nils » Wednesday 26 October 2005, 23:30

Nothing to add to virus chef :)
Everyone got that clear..?????

All the best Frank!
and thank you again !
Nils

bowen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: SWOARD delivery from VIRUS

Post by bowen » Thursday 27 October 2005, 9:56

VIRUS-CHEF wrote:But you will see the new Swoards quality and performance has increased much more than you will ever expect!
...and that is the only thing that matters! kepp on going!

....and i will send some mails to nils*rotfl*muahahahah :twisted:
...sunny days ar the best!

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

hehe

Post by nils » Thursday 27 October 2005, 10:06

NO SPAM ALLOWED on our emails ok..?

More seriously: DO NOT EMAIL FRANK about swoard, or your swoard order because he is NOT going to reply ( see his message above) and he is NOT interested in spending time with orders processes from us !.Nothing to hide here, just that days have only 24 hours, and he has to deal with everything on his side already.
IF you ordered, and we received your payment, it means Frank has now the invoice, and is going to ship as quick as possible the board(s) you ordered. Be a bit patient ! I'm not sure he has the time to forward you the tracking number... He does that if he has the time, otherwise just wait for delivery man !

Thnx again!
N.

Dave
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dave » Thursday 27 October 2005, 22:14

To Frank: :pray2: :pray2: :clap2: :pray2: :pray2:

Thank you for making the swoard

Dave
Party hard, party wise
Swoard2005 168H 004, Northwave nexus grey

Silber

Post by Silber » Friday 28 October 2005, 10:13

Grazie Frank di fare le Swoard (and the Virus as well)!! we'll see you tomorrow in Solden!

Ciao
Francesco Swoard (1G175M 3G175M020 e 168H054),Wingergun205,Shaman193,TTubeS1/174GS,F2 (RS183'08 e'06/Lancelot/Slbpfl),Virus (Hurric./Dragon),Pogo (Hardc./Imp.),Burton (FP/Speed/PJ/CustomX),WildDuckFantasy, Duret168, OxygenProton168GS

tilledog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by tilledog » Saturday 5 November 2005, 2:05

nils wrote:just that days have only 24 hours
Are those metric Hours?

Davo
Hardbooter.com
(
)
(
)