Ordering Swoard question

Support about extremecarving or freecarve/freeride Swoard boards, hardboots and bindings

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils

zrimo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Ordering Swoard question

Post by zrimo » Wednesday 22 August 2012, 14:32

Hey there!

I need a help to clear up some things about ordering a Swoard.
I'm interested for buying a Swoard Extremecarver GEN4 168M. The price is 710€ "FREE OF TAX". I'm from Slovenia (mid EU) so that means that the final price of a board without shipping will be 710€ + 20% DDV (actually 852€)...and with shipping ( which is 89€) the final price will be 941€ if I'm right??? If I messed up something please correct me, because I'm a bit confused about meaning of "FREE OF TAX" :)

Help me solve this thing up please!

Best regards, Tim Zrimšek

pokkis
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Ordering Swoard question

Post by pokkis » Wednesday 22 August 2012, 17:56

I think you need to pay tax also from shipping price, at least we must here in northern EU :dogeyes:

starikashka
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by starikashka » Thursday 23 August 2012, 10:26

Free of tax mean that all taxes which seller is not aware of will be charged to your pocket by delivery.Not really comfortable for customer
i`m learning

pokkis
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by pokkis » Thursday 23 August 2012, 12:08

Anyway for all shops selling boards outside EU taxation works same way for EU contries, ie one need to pay local taxesSo On that sense there is no difference in Swoard sales, thing to note is that Swoards are sold from Swiss which is not inside EU.

zrimo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by zrimo » Thursday 23 August 2012, 13:32

So if I understand you right, that means that it will actually cost me around 900+ € to get board?? Now, that's a lot of money 8O

joemzl
Location: where Varus died in Germany // above you see, why I came to snowboarding: the Vitelli Turn

Post by joemzl » Thursday 23 August 2012, 22:15

Cheapest is to buy from the shops. (You all forgot to count in the customs)
France: 850 plus shipping.
Cheaper: to come to ECS and get the board there. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Extreme Dreamer every night

Swoard Pro 175M +Race Ti Flex, Plasma CE185/17, Swoard Stoke 162M

zrimo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by zrimo » Friday 24 August 2012, 19:52

OK, thanks all for help! :D

starikashka
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by starikashka » Sunday 26 August 2012, 17:15

pokkis wrote:Anyway for all shops selling boards outside EU taxation works same way for EU contries, ie one need to pay local taxesSo On that sense there is no difference in Swoard sales, thing to note is that Swoards are sold from Swiss which is not inside EU.
Geografically it is inside :-)))) right in the middle i would say
i`m learning

zrimo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by zrimo » Monday 27 August 2012, 15:19

starikashka wrote:
pokkis wrote:Anyway for all shops selling boards outside EU taxation works same way for EU contries, ie one need to pay local taxesSo On that sense there is no difference in Swoard sales, thing to note is that Swoards are sold from Swiss which is not inside EU.
Geografically it is inside :-)))) right in the middle i would say
It's in Europe but it's not in Europe Union :lol2:

fivat
Swoard & EC founder
Swoard & EC founder

Post by fivat » Monday 27 August 2012, 23:00

We have been working during the summer on a way to ship the boards from EU, with lower shipping price (though the price of oil is increasing!).

Maybe you will get good news on October-November. :D Thanks for your patience.

Note that people from Russia, Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic will have better price by ordering directly from Swoard dealers. Info coming soon too.
Same for USA of course, with Bomberonline.

Patrice Fivat

zrimo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by zrimo » Tuesday 28 August 2012, 14:19

Oh, thanks Patrice! So, I'll wait till October-November :D

starikashka
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by starikashka » Friday 31 August 2012, 22:01

fivat wrote:We have been working during the summer on a way to ship the boards from EU, with lower shipping price (though the price of oil is increasing!).

Maybe you will get good news on October-November. :D Thanks for your patience.

Note that people from Russia, Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic will have better price by ordering directly from Swoard dealers. Info coming soon too.
Same for USA of course, with Bomberonline.

Patrice Fivat
Oil price change is just excuse that explains cost rise of everything, but not affect my salary :-))) What is more interesting - do you remember the time when oil drop down to 38$/bl - was this common practice to reduce the prices. There were few contractors who were kindly asked to do so :-) But nobody did it by themselves.

When i travel across Europe i`ve seet lot of alternative energy sources like wind or solar stations.Also i`m aware about bio-fuels production and all that kind of staff which is threating my personal job - i`m an oil industry employee ;-)

Of course all those can`t replace oil as an energy source but at least swoard snowboards can be produced by clean energy source which i suggest independent from oil price.
And it will be good for people like Schneewurm who likes everything not producing additional carbon emissions :-)
i`m learning

fivat
Swoard & EC founder
Swoard & EC founder

Post by fivat » Thursday 11 October 2012, 19:35

zrimo wrote:Oh, thanks Patrice! So, I'll wait till October-November :D
Last news:
Unfortunately it won't be possible to ship the boards from EU (and avoid the Swiss border crossing) this season. The administrative things are more complicated and take more time than expected. But for sure this will be something existing from summer 2013. It's just a question of time.

For now, the best thing is still to get your board from a friend in Switzerland, with the lowest VAT in the European continent. ;-)

Patrice Fivat