RESPECT!!!

Various topics, technical questions, announcements, events, resorts, ...

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, Arnaud, nils

fivat
Swoard & EC founder
Swoard & EC founder

Movie from McFussel

Post by fivat » Saturday 15 November 2003, 16:59

:arrow: Here is the movie from McFussel (8.5 MB, 11min28): right click here and save the file on your hard disk.
(18th May 2006: link removed because of music copyrights)

McFussel is the guy with the helmet!

Nice video guys! :clap:
I noticed something: apparently your shoes touch the snow too much in the very inclined turns. This will limit you in your progression. I think that you will love the width of the Swoard you will test in Lech :wink: . Moreover the Swoard reactivity and snappy flex will make your agressive style more demoniac! :twisted:

Patrice Fivat

McFussel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Movie from McFussel

Post by McFussel » Sunday 16 November 2003, 12:28

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well....you like the video???
8O

Wow....well actually i do a funny re-cut again....I will be for shure in Lech!
This is going to be fun...And I think I can learn something.

Personally I like the narrow boards - but you are right...there is a problem with the shoes, if you lay down extreme....still i like teh boards...

I think you can discus about that a long time and somehow its philosophy - most important thing is: having fun!!!

But we will try everything!!!

Yesterday I was in a Boardershop - nice guy who owns it. He is ordering for us shoes and special equipment...but he allways does jokes about carvers (he is riding softboots) - he says: What are you looking for on the slope?? You lost something there you have to search for??

:D :D

He allways sells freestyle boards and all the kiddies are "riding" (sliding SOMEHOW down the hill) with these boards - so it´s REALLY cool to have some other people, that like hard Boots and not go with the main stream...

SO GO ON WITH THAT BOARDERS!!!!
:twisted: :twisted:

Doesn´t matter what Board....just try to carve :wink: :wink:

I will send the new movie if it is finished!

Greeeeeetzzzz and a nice day
Don´t ride the chicken line!

http://www.carving-masters.de

rilliet
Swoard & EC founder
Swoard & EC founder

Post by rilliet » Sunday 16 November 2003, 13:49

Hi Mc Fussel,

I like your video too! :bravo:
Your style is totaly different than ours but the dynamic is cool. And the jumps in the transitions too.

Just one detail: you should make your movie much shorter (3 to 5 min) so that it would be possible to improve its quality thanks to a lower compression rate.

Jacques

Daneille
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Daneille » Sunday 16 November 2003, 17:17

I like this video too, it's so much fun :D Your music choices are very enjoyable. I think it's great that people are making carving films. Thanks go to EC for making them available. You guys rock!
Daneille

McFussel
Rank 5
Rank 5

WOW!!!!

Post by McFussel » Monday 17 November 2003, 12:18

Hi there...

wow...I´m impressed...I din´t expect such a reaction!! GREAT :P

Well....I will do a very short Movie and a longer version...I will send them to you, so you can place them if you want to. This weekend we are in Stubai for a little private Carving Session... So I hope, ther is someone else too....

You are also right...our style is little different. But i like yours :twisted: and we have our fun too :lol:

Go on Carvers :D
Don´t ride the chicken line!

http://www.carving-masters.de