Binding and boot Questions...

Various topics, technical questions, announcements, events, resorts, ...

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, Arnaud, nils

Rudy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Binding and boot Questions...

Post by Rudy » Friday 14 February 2003, 21:09

Hello to all of you...I live in Wy(USA) and feel like the only alpine rider here..LOL Anyway..I am looking at getting a new set up...Bindings Boots and a new board from Extremecarving...

Just so you guys know what I have been ridning and can help me answer the followning questions...

I have only riden burton factory primes 168 and 174 with a waist of 190 and 180 - both with burton race plates...

I wanted know what bindings are recommended(I have been looking at the new Catek olympic and the bomber TD???) As for boots I like the new reichlee and have looked at UPS boots..Please let em know what you guys think...If you have any good web site to check out please let me know...Please let me know the things you like and dislike..If possible...

Also how do you guys that bought the New Swoard..How do you LIKE IT???

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!!!

:lol: Happy Carving ~ RUDY

Eddie Risser
Rank 2
Rank 2

Wait for the board first.

Post by Eddie Risser » Tuesday 18 February 2003, 23:24

You might want to wait for the board to come first and take it out for a test run on your old equipment. I am able to do lay my turns all the way down back to back and I ride a Rossi 171 with a medium flex. The dang board is a bit hard to hold the edge at higher speeds but I would go with what Patrice and Jacques have to offer. Anyways, get the board and then from there start playing around with it a bit to see what your are comfortable with. Thats the key, do what feels good for you and still obtains the results you want.

PS. Set goals, you can't change your style overnight.

Eddie