Thanks to extremecarving.com! It was a great winter!!!

Various topics, technical questions, announcements, events, resorts, ...

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, Arnaud, nils

skywalker
Rank 5
Rank 5

Thanks to extremecarving.com! It was a great winter!!!

Post by skywalker » Friday 25 April 2003, 20:36

Hi @ all,

I think the winter's gone, at least for me :-(. Two weeks ago I've been to Gaschurn/Silvretta nova. Nice to see some hardbooters there! I did quite many laid down turns this winter, some with my narrow plasma, some with a rad.air hornet 165, I bought. I decided to take this board, because it's about 21 cm in the middle, which allows binding angles to me similar to those on a sword, and it's exactle the same length as the swoard i will need. Also I found a pair of the northwave point 900. Thi a the best boot's, I've ever had!!! Thanks again to nils ;-)

As a conclusion I had a lot of fun training rotation, laying down deeply and carving with more control. And I'm really happy, because I will buy a swoard for next winter!!

One more point: I would really love to make a meeting maybe at sölden, maybe at the secret spot at the beginning of the next season. I think beginning or middle of decembre would be a goot time to meet, to carve, to talk and to learn ;-).

So have a nice summer, I think I'll go to a glacier just to survive this badly long time till next winter.

Best regards

Tom

Hans
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Hans » Friday 25 April 2003, 22:58

Hi, Tom

May be we could set a SWOARDEXTREMECARVINGWeekend next Winter?

The guys from Swoard have all the names from buyers from new SWOARDS so may be they could email them, or we set up a chapter in this Forum to set up an organisation for such an idea.

Who has a proposal for a date, accomodation, place :?:

Greetings, Hans
A carver from Holland
(and next season an extremecarver with my SWOARD 168 H :D :D).