Howdy from Austin Texas USA,
You would never know it is January. 80F (26C) here today and it feels like the tropics.
I would rather be in the mountains having fun, but duty calls.
I looked back in my order book
I shipped 2 pairs of SR-6 Size Large
to you on FEB 24, 2010
I appreciate your willingness to help THOR Gloves continue.
In this way, all of my customers are my business partners.
I need to meet the minimum order requirements for my new factory.
After a two year search, I feel so fortunate to have found such a good factory
that can produce the quality gloves that I offer to the public.
Here is how you can help me :
1) Place an order with me anytime now until April 01
This order is for future delivery to you in September 2017.
This is going to be a standard operating deal for me every year.
Since I sell direct to consumers, this also helps me know what sizes to order from the factory.
2) If you can not make an actual order. Fill out a Purchase Order for me.
(I will send that to you via E-Mail)
I have a financing source that can help me if I can show tangible proof of orders.
You can make a real order and fill out a purchase order too if you want to.
3) Write a little summary of your use of THOR Snow Raider Gloves and how they performed for you.
You could say that you are very interested to buy the new and improved Model SR-6
I am trying to get testimonials from all of my customers to show my potential partner
that can help with the banking side of this project.
The new and improved Model SR-6 is a step up from the original design.
I learned a lot about what consumers want and made changes.
8 changes on the new and improved Model SR-6
1) Seamless Kevlar Palm (awesome)
2) Weatherguard Waterproof and Windproof Insert
3) Velcro removed from underside of gauntlet where it was not needed.
4) Full backhand 500 Denier Cordura Fabric
5) Solid black body with black Kevlar Palm
6) Kevlar Palm extends all the way down to the wrist line
7) No elastic bunching on the wrist underside
New, Snow Raider Logo on backhand with THOR Logo on thumb.
Have a good day,
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests