Burton Fire Boots & Oxyg Proton 164 Racing for Sale

Sell or buy / Vendre ou acheter / Vendere o comprare / Kaufen oder Verkaufen

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, tali, Arnaud, nils, joemzl, Petr, Silber, Alex

Melanie Straight
Rank 0
Rank 0

Burton Fire Boots & Oxyg Proton 164 Racing for Sale

Post by Melanie Straight » Wednesday 26 November 2008, 17:41

I have almost new Burton Fire Alpine Racing Hard Boots for sale. The size is 8 - 8.5 womens, although they are not women specific. I also have an Oxygen Proton 164 racing board with bindings. Since I have not raced that much, everything is in great condition. (I can't seem to stay off the steeps, moguls and glades with my Palmer!!!!!) I live in Massachusetts. The boots were originally $450 so the price is negotiable, and I'd like $50 for the board.
Melanie Straight
Can't Wait for SNOW

Ohawa
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Ohawa » Wednesday 26 November 2008, 23:38

Funny to hear about Fire again! I used to have the Reactors, pretty good boots. Unfortunately I have only step-ins now and I'm not sure about their compatibility with Fire. And I would even have a delivery address in Boston (Needham)!
Board? Just a Choc, 180...

mc-alex
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Burton Fire Boots & Oxyg Proton 164 Racing for Sale

Post by mc-alex » Sunday 21 December 2008, 19:57

Melanie Straight wrote:I have almost new Burton Fire Alpine Racing Hard Boots for sale. The size is 8 - 8.5 womens, although they are not women specific. I also have an Oxygen Proton 164 racing board with bindings. Since I have not raced that much, everything is in great condition. (I can't seem to stay off the steeps, moguls and glades with my Palmer!!!!!) I live in Massachusetts. The boots were originally $450 so the price is negotiable, and I'd like $50 for the board.
Hi,

which mondopint size are the boots?