For Sale: Northwave Revenge soft tongues (Sold!)

Sell or buy / Vendre ou acheter / Vendere o comprare / Kaufen oder Verkaufen

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, tali, Arnaud, nils, joemzl, Petr, Silber, Alex

Whitey
Rank 5
Rank 5

For Sale: Northwave Revenge soft tongues (Sold!)

Post by Whitey » Sunday 8 April 2007, 9:57

For sale is a set of NW Revenge tongues. These tongues fit quite nicely also with .900's and .950's boots, at least with the shell sizes 280. I believe they are good also with smaller sizes. Color is something between black and grey.

These tongues are very soft, you can bend them easily with two fingers. So, if you want to tune your boots by tongues and save your valuable original's, this is your chance. I'm asking only 20 € for them, and surely will ship them world-wide :chinese:

BR,
Kari

harald
Rank 5
Rank 5

Tongues

Post by harald » Wednesday 11 April 2007, 10:05

Hi Kari,
Thanks for nice days in Oppdal toghether. Regarding the tongues, have you tried theom on your .900s? I could be interested to have softer tongues for the really cold days, so if they are not sold, I am interested.
Regards,
harald

Whitey
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Whitey » Wednesday 11 April 2007, 10:39

Hey Harald,

nice to hear about you! Yup, I tried the tongues with my 900's and they work fine. They are a little bit shorter than the original NW tongues, but I think it doesn't make any difference. They are the same size (and softness) than my green Raichle SB tongues, which I use all the time with my 900's. And that is also the reason for selling, they are just collecting some serious dust. BUT, I haven't used them in really cold days, so I don't know if they can handle cold temperatures without undergoing the metamorphosis from soft plastic to hard rock.

Let me suggest: send me your address by PM. I'll send you the tongues and you can try them. If you like them, you can pay me later, say in Zin next year. I guess it doesn't make any sense to wire this amount of money. No need to hurry 8)

EDIT: Hey this idea just came to my mind: let me put the tongues in the freezer for a day. Then I will see if they can stand Scandinavian temperatures...

harald
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by harald » Wednesday 11 April 2007, 13:05

Kari,
Yes, do that, since the season is over, and if I go boarding more this spring, the temperatures will be high, so I cannot test the tongues till next season anyway. We can continue this deal by PM or mail. If the tongues still are softer than the blue ones in cold, consider them sold.
harald

Whitey
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Whitey » Thursday 12 April 2007, 6:29

The tongues passed 12 hours freezer test, so they are sold! :D