Iss hier wer aus Deutschland?!

Beiträge zu den Themen SWOARD Snowboards, Extremecarving Fahrtechnik oder Dies und Das

Moderators: fivat, rilliet, nils, joemzl, Petr

bowen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Iss hier wer aus Deutschland?!

Post by bowen » Sunday 28 March 2004, 18:36

Hi,
würde mich freuen wenn ich hier jemanden aus Deutschland treffen würde mit dem ich über`s carven fachsimpeln kann.
In den meisten Snowboardforen denken die meisten sie könnten einem Unterricht geben wenn sie mal mehr als 2 Meter auf der Kante gefahren sind.
Ich würde mich gerne mal mit jemandem autauschen der eben ein richtiger extremcarver ist und mir noch was erklären oder zeigen kann.
Deswegen wäre es nicht schlecht wenn ich mich mit jemand in Deutsch austauschen könnte.
Oder vielleicht kann man sich sogar irgendwo mal zum caven treffen*hoff*
Ich wollte meine Technik mal mit einem Kurs auspeppen, aber die meisten Lehrer können beim carven weniger als sich selbst :dogeyes:
Wäre echt cool wenn sich hier ein Pro-Extremcarver aus Deutschland aufhält mit dem ich mal ein bisschen quatschen könnte.

Grüße aus Bayern

Christian
...sunny days ar the best!

skywalker
Rank 5
Rank 5

Hey Christian, herzlich willkommen!

Post by skywalker » Monday 29 March 2004, 10:50

Hi Christian,

da stellst Du aber ganz schöne Anforderungen an uns armen EC-Schüler :wink: , aber ich werde tun, was ich kann. Ich bin der, der gerade von einem wunderbaren Wochenende in Zinal zurückkommt ; ). Wir können hier gerne die ganzen Fragen, die Du hast, auf deutsch diskutieren, ich werde die Themen, die ich für allgemein interessant halte zusätzlich ins Englische übersetzen. Zumindest, wenn sie noch nicht aufgetaucht sin... Ich denke, es ist ganz o.k., wenn wir hier nebenbei ein paar Themen auf deutsch diskutieren, schließlich ist nicht jeder so fit in Englisch. Wie sieht's aus, was fährst Du denn im Moment für material, und welche Fragen quälen Dich???

Grüßle

Tom
free extreme carving

tommaso2k
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tommaso2k » Monday 29 March 2004, 10:59

Hi Christian und Skywalker,

meine Wenigkeit war auch bei dem wunderbaren Wochenende in Zinal dabei und ich kann Dir Christian Mr. Skywalker absolut als Referenzperson empfehlen, mir hat er auf jeden Fall sehr viel beigebracht (was auch bitter nötig war :wink: ). Wie Skywalker schon gesagt hat schicke einfach deine Fragen und du bekommst bestimmt die benötigten Antworten.

Gruß vom gelehrigen Skywalker Schüler

Thomas
Brand doesn´t matter, the spirit does!

fluke
Rank 3
Rank 3

Carvers from Germany

Post by fluke » Monday 29 March 2004, 13:25

Guys, I'm a frequent visitor of this forum and living in Munich. Although it may be much easier to post an read in German, I think this is a platform for international carvers. Why excluding all others when asking questions or sharing experiences? I'd recommend to post in English. If you prefer German, hook up via E-Mail. At least, I wouldn't want to deal with Dutch here for instance -- as I believe, there are some Dutch carver hanging around here. Sorry guys, nothing against Dutch, but I would feel excluded. C'mon this is going to be a united Europe. :wink:

Ride on!

Patrick

skywalker
Rank 5
Rank 5

You're right...

Post by skywalker » Monday 29 March 2004, 13:33

...and we already started to discuss about this via email ;).
So maybe fluke, one thing for you to think about might be, that not everybody in Germany understands everything written here in English ;)

Have a nice day eith a lot of sun ;))

Tom
free extreme carving

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

internationalization of the forum

Post by nils » Monday 29 March 2004, 13:40

guys we are actually thinking of that too

There will be small areas for different languages, just one area for each, because it is true that for example many germans, many french, spanish, dutch etc don't speak good enough english to participate at all...
Yes the english forum is the main forum, but no it is not enough for everyone to feel home... We will work on a larger version ( no 150 languages hehe ) with the basic euro languages ( basically countries with mountains and a large number of people speaking it .. ( sorry norway, sweden, and denmark :)...)

A lot of people send us email in german, italian etc showing interest in EC and Swoard, and they cannot be part of the thrill here and learn unless we help them in their own language...The moderators role in each will be to help them around and redirect the interesting topics in the english forum... this will be done with the french section beginning now..

Nils

fluke
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fluke » Monday 29 March 2004, 13:57

Cool. So this forum will become a kind of 'European Carving Council' (ECC) with not only moderators but translators etc. Even better. I see a lot of work coming your way, Nils et al. Keep up the good work!

Ride on!

Patrick

bowen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by bowen » Monday 29 March 2004, 22:09

hello together,

first sorry, sorry, sorry

i dont` had think that ist is such a problem to write one topic in german.

so on, i think everyboddy now`s that it is easyer to talk about difficult topics in your own mother tongue.

but i will obey the masters of extremcarving :pray2: , and take the international carving language :wink:

first my stuff:
f2 eliminator ltd :twisted: , with k2 klicker and a nitro mirage boot. :arrow: this is the outing, I AM A SOFTBOOTER :oops:
please dont desdaining me :dogeyes:
i am drinving with an angulation of 45/52 and palmer powerplates 2cm
i think so i am driving the hardest soft-setup that you can get.

so with this stuff i think you can also do very good carving. frontside-vitelle with two hands is no problem, backside with one hand also.

so but all in all i think my style of driving is not aproximate that smoth an perfekt as it should be.

real i need a buddy how can carve aproximate like jaques or patrice in the videos.
i tried to take privat lessons, but in a very short time i realized, that i am can do carving better than the teacher :? 8O

so what should i do :( at the top on it, on the carving sessions ar only harbooters permitted :cry:

i am on mölltal-gletscher during the easter weekend. maybe sombody is there to.

regards fron bavaria

biwen

nils
Swoard founder
Swoard founder

hallo :)

Post by nils » Monday 29 March 2004, 22:21

Come to zinal next year we accept everyone, on skis, telemark, boggie board AND softboots !

Nils :)

skywalker
Rank 5
Rank 5

Hey Bowen

Post by skywalker » Tuesday 30 March 2004, 13:39

Hi Bowen,

no problem with the language, this disussion was to appear in thin forum anyway ;). So don't be shy and just ask, if you want to know anything. But first of all, I will ask and tell you something...

First of all: Have you ever seen vids or pics of yourself "carving" with softboot-equipment? There is a huge difference sometimes between what you feel and how sit looks from outside. There are many guys believing, they could carve deeply with softboots, but I've never seen any of them ;)... So I strongly would recomment you to buy some serious hardboot-stuff!! This is not a marketing action! At least test-ride a serious hardboot-setup for two days. Many things, this is what I promise to you, are not able with your equipment. Otherwise your equipment will keep you from further improvement!

some questions I also have: How old are you? And where are you usually going for snowboarding?

Have a nice day here in EC-forum

Tom
free extreme carving

bowen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by bowen » Tuesday 30 March 2004, 21:20

Hallo Tom,

now this is the german corner?! i am a little bit shy to speak german again since the last ractions :oops:

i have some pics of me carving, an i think for softboot it is ok. but i aslo have no one how can judjing it from the right point of view.

can i post some pictures here, than i will try to scan some, becaus it is analog photos and my privat pc is out of order. i have to so it on the office.

servus
christian

bowen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by bowen » Tuesday 30 March 2004, 21:26

oh and i am becoming 29 exactly to day, usual i am at kaunertal because of the perfekt carving conditions :D

skywalker
Rank 5
Rank 5

Gratulation

Post by skywalker » Tuesday 30 March 2004, 22:46

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!!!

Hoffentlich liegst Du inzwischen ordentlich zugelötet in 'ner Ecke!!
Überhaupt: Gute Antworten und: Das hier ist die deutsche Ecke ;)
Noch ein Tip, dann schalte ich den Klugscheißer wieder ab: Am nächsten Wochenende Carvingsession Davos. Leih Dir Hardboots, boards sind genug zum Testen da und dann triffst Du sicher einige, die Dir gerne helfen. Ich bin wahrscheinlich am Sonntag für einen tag dort ;)

Feier noch schön!

Tom

bowen
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by bowen » Wednesday 31 March 2004, 8:28

hi,

wegsprengen werde ich mich erst am freitag :alien:
weil da party ist habe ich auch nict mit dem we in davos geliebäugelt. das ist doch schon 2.-4. dachte ich.
ich werde über ostern am mal am mölltaler gletscher fahren.
heute nachmittag muss ich mal sehen, dass ich den scheiß scanner zum laufen bring. dann kanssse mal üba meine bildsche schaue. wenn ich die heri irgendwie posten kann

bis denne
christian

audacium
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by audacium » Thursday 1 April 2004, 5:02

Hallo,

ein weiterer deutscher Carver :-)

Gruesse,

Eduard.
--